Jump to content
Mouseykins

Bart's Dip & Dye Apples!

Recommended Posts

Neovia's very own Apple Bobbing Bart has joined in on this years' Festival of Neggs! Bart has special apples for Neopian's to dye in order to receive exclusive NC prizes. Each apple will have 5 prizes, plus 1 bonus prize for a total of 6 prizes. The event will run from April 19th to May 11th, 2022. However, you have until next years' event launches to claim your prizes.

ncbanner_fon_dba_2022.jpg

NC EVENT GUIDE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

NC EVENT GUIDE

the link is not working 😕

thanks for this guide , although i don't buy or use NC i like to keep my eye out on the items just in case theres something i need for my gallery 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Angeló said:

the link is not working 😕

thanks for this guide , although i don't buy or use NC i like to keep my eye out on the items just in case theres something i need for my gallery 🙂

That would be because I forgot to link to the guide!!🤣

Thanks for letting me know! I wouldn't have caught it myself. Today has been a "day" lol! The link has been fixed now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I probably won't be able to buy any NC till the end of the week to be able to buy the tickets, will I still be able to get everything and all the bonus prizes or do you have to do it each day? I"m not sure if NC bonus stuff is like how bonuses work with events as I know if you miss a day you can miss out on some good stuff. I only had just started participating in NC stuff at the tail end of me playing before my Hiatus so I didn't know much about how the events worked haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

I probably won't be able to buy any NC till the end of the week to be able to buy the tickets, will I still be able to get everything and all the bonus prizes or do you have to do it each day? I"m not sure if NC bonus stuff is like how bonuses work with events as I know if you miss a day you can miss out on some good stuff. I only had just started participating in NC stuff at the tail end of me playing before my Hiatus so I didn't know much about how the events worked haha

As long as you complete the Apple, without using a 1-pack you'll get the bonus for that apple. Doing it on day of release isn't a requirement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sweet! I was going to buy the big pack this weekend, that will get me all the prizes for the apples?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Sweet! I was going to buy the big pack this weekend, that will get me all the prizes for the apples?

Yes, you'll be able to get all the prizes for the apples! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Yes, you'll be able to get all the prizes for the apples! :D

Awesome! Thanks so much for the information 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't see my post I thought I posted here earlier about today's prize. I am posting a picture of it below since it doesn't appear in the guide update. Now I have another question. This started on the 19th and I have just 3 prizes. The 19th, the 20th and then today's, the 22nd. What happened to the 21st? I should have 4 prizes as of today. Here is today's prize.  Was the 19 considered for 2 days like the start of the Festival was? Old Bart would not let me collect anymore prizes, told me to come back. Maybe the 19th and 20th were considered one day then the 2nd prize on the 21st was the 2nd prize? This being the 3rd prize on the 22nd?  In the guide the 1st 2 prizes have a date under them as the 19th and the 20th which makes be think the 21st is missing.

                                                                                            image.png.f021cf762110664de5c46cef856378d7.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

These are the prizes so far

 

image.png.d6fabda373f1dd7824df6bd54875904e.png

OMG! I tell you it was not there earlier! In fact I only collected the basket today and the dress wasn't in my inventory. It must have been stuck in a dark hole somewhere because it is there now. I know I refreshed my inventory earlier so I have no idea what happened. After he gave me the basket today I had clicked aging and got a message telling me to come back later. That was really weird. Thanks for the answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
×
  • Create New...