Good news for my gallery

Prices for the Golden dubloon foods have gone down, so I was able to replace the two items I sold to a gourmet food feeder a few months back. Welcome back Squid on a Stick and Slithering Squid Surprise! I got a very good deal out of it- he paid me about 10 mil for the two of them, and I replaced them yesterday for less than 2 mil. I guess the golden dubloon is no longer glitched full? No idea, as it still requires the flash workaround which I don't want to use. Hope TNT converts it one of these days. 

13 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Prices for the Golden dubloon foods have gone down, so I was able to replace the two items I sold to a gourmet food feeder a few months back. Welcome back Squid on a Stick and Slithering Squid Surprise! I got a very good deal out of it- he paid me about 10 mil for the two of them, and I replaced them yesterday for less than 2 mil. I guess the golden dubloon is no longer glitched full? No idea, as it still requires the flash workaround which I don't want to use. Hope TNT converts it one of these days. 

Congrats! And yes, that was a very nice deal indeed!!

I've just noted the wise king and grumpy king have now been converted... and they didn't even use flash!!