Jump to content
TryVegan4TheAnimals

Deserted Tomb?

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone 😊

Is it just me, or do you never get anything from the Deserted Tomb daily? I've been doing it every day since I made my account two months ago, and I haven't ever had a positive result. At this rate, it'll take years to get that avatar! πŸ˜…

Hope you have a nice weekend πŸ₯°

Alex

Link to post
Share on other sites

It may not happen super often, but you can definitely still get stuff from this daily. :smile:Β 

(But yes, it's a very real possibility that getting the avatar could take years. I don't know how many thousands of NeoPoints I've sunk into the Lever of Doom over the years, but I still don't have the avatar. πŸ˜‚ )

Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if you find treasure it won't guarantee that you get the avatar. My account will be 20 years old this summer. Granted, I did take some breaks now and then but I still don't have the avatar and I have been going there daily for at least a decade. I have gotten less frequently treasure since beta though (I haven't gotten anything since the switch), but it might be coincidence. I never really kept track of my winnings from the Tomb.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for responding, Nielo and Duma! I appreciate it πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

4 hours ago, Nielo said:

It may not happen super often, but you can definitely still get stuff from this daily. :smile:Β 

(But yes, it's a very real possibility that getting the avatar could take years. I don't know how many thousands of NeoPoints I've sunk into the Lever of Doom over the years, but I still don't have the avatar. πŸ˜‚ )

It makes me wonder what the numerical odds are of getting it πŸ˜…Β Yeah, I've only sucked a couple thousand np on the lever, but from what I've heard, it's a total crapshoot.Β 

4 hours ago, Duma said:

Even if you find treasure it won't guarantee that you get the avatar. My account will be 20 years old this summer. Granted, I did take some breaks now and then but I still don't have the avatar and I have been going there daily for at least a decade. I have gotten less frequently treasure since beta though (I haven't gotten anything since the switch), but it might be coincidence. I never really kept track of my winnings from the Tomb.

Wow, that is ridiculous πŸ˜… I hope you get it soon, Duma! Surely a 20 year old account deserves that pretty avvie 🀞

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nielo said:

It may not happen super often, but you can definitely still get stuff from this daily. :smile:Β 

(But yes, it's a very real possibility that getting the avatar could take years. I don't know how many thousands of NeoPoints I've sunk into the Lever of Doom over the years, but I still don't have the avatar. πŸ˜‚ )

I'm glad I got the Lever of Doom avie and not the Tomb one if I have to pick either one not to have. At least the Tomb is a free daily. πŸ˜‚

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Duma said:

I'm glad I got the Lever of Doom avie and not the Tomb one if I have to pick either one not to have. At least the Tomb is a free daily. πŸ˜‚

This is true, although I do like the tomb avvie more aesthetically. I guess it depends on whether or not we're going for the avvie collector high score table. I'm not, personally, because my account is only two months old, and even if I get every single avatar that is available to me, I'd only have 374 πŸ˜… At this point, I'm just shooting for the ones that I actually like.

Β 

Β 

Hahahahahaha look what just happened today

1425823492_Screenshot2021-04-11134720.jpg.d7c264bba0f89a9964028643c039dc05.jpg

Β 

It's like a reverse jinx! πŸŽ‰ I will now attempt to send my luck to all of you 🀞

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 7:53 AM, Duma said:

I'm glad I got the Lever of Doom avie and not the Tomb one if I have to pick either one not to have. At least the Tomb is a free daily. πŸ˜‚

Lol, definitely.Β πŸ˜‚ I honestly didn't pay much attention to avatars for many, many years, so I don't remember getting most of the ones I got from dailies (including the Tomb one). But now that I do want to collect the ones available to me (to a degree; I'm never going to put enough time into getting good enough at the games to get most of those avvies), I would like the Lever of Doom one, if only so I'd have something to show for all the times I clicked that stupid button and donated another 100 NeoPoints to that lever. XD

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mayetra said:

The Lever of Doom make my eye twitch.Β  Every day, I spent exactly 1000 Neopoints in the hopes of the avatar.Β  Still nothing...Β  *eye twitches*

I'm rooting for you, Mayetra! Hope you get it soon 😊🀞

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Γ—
×
  • Create New...