Checking your avatars

Secre

Is it possible to check your avatars on the beta version of the site? I know the old method, but the Neoboards are obviously updated and for the life of me I can't find a way to naviagte to the page to change your avatar/check your avatars. I just want to check to see if I'm refreshing at the Games Graveyard in vain!

I can't find it on the new site either. I used TDN avatar checklist creation to navigate to be able to check my numbers.  I'll keep watching here to see if anyone else knows.  In other news, I have to figure out a way to get some of the game avatars if I even want a shot at the trophy.

@Secre @Mayetra

You need a cheeky l'il x to help you out and all will be well.

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/index.phtml/x

Seems sticking /x on the end of any page will take you to the classic version. 🙂

Altering the neoboards index url - replacing index with preferences - does the job too, but, effort! x'D

@jellysundae and @Angeló

Thanks both!! I have now checked and I don't have the avatar! I didn't think I did, but some of my avatars seem to have been missed from the TDN checker, and I was getting frustrated with refreshing!