Coconut Shy Froze on Me

mandi__23

58 minutes ago, mandi__23 said:

I was playing coconut shy when I finally knocked down a coconut. But once I knocked it down, the site froze and no message cam up. I tried to refresh the page and it just restarted the game. Is there anything I should of done or can do to fix that?

Check to see if you received the avatar, There isn't a pop-up that says if you did. But other than that, I don't know if you have other options. Sorry...

It's been like that for quite a while now ... once you knock a Coco it freezes ...

Check your inventory ... you should have an evil Coco in there ... and you should be 10K richer ...

If you don't already have the avatar , congrats ... you earned that as well ...

I'm glad to have been corrected. Thanks to both of you.  I find the game itself incredibly frustrating, so I haven't played in a while. There was I link I was refreshing that I saw shared on here at one point. I didn't know if that was allowed, so I no longer use it. But out of the tips I've seen, the one that gets me a hit the most often is going for the farthest right coconut by aiming for his left eye. Left from his perspective- on the right side of the screen. (It bugs me that Neopets swaps our neopets left and right sides when customizing- if they are facing you, their left arm is on our right)