Just Traded For My Sparkly Closed Eyes!

Secre

And it means I am completely out of boxes and completely out of caring!!

I was opening those Usuki capsules with the sole intention of getting the sparklies for trading... 

And then I fell in love with them...

And then I needed another pair... not for trading but for a side. 

Because these ones are forever my Peophins:

image.png.034148ce9e423ec9d0740b21c5fd0992.png

And my new set are good on my lab rat:

image.png.c6ba460c9c0261f482e5578ac72294de.png

I am jealous, I squeed with excitement over these eyes, but they don't really work on my pets. :sad02:

Though they do add a certain somethingsomething to Berry's current look. :lmaosmiley:

image.png.c30ed12840c77d825ed82298d0a3fe10.png There's a girl who's very content in her job. X'D

But still, the shape is all wrong, they're WAY too shallow so look really odd.

8i7Fftv.jpg On Tate they work better, but he's close to looking like he has no eyes at all 😧 Compared to how thick the line is for the Elephante.

Your kiko has a RIDICULOUS amount of eyelashes compared to the Kacheek! 😮

I can't be faffed with showing the others, lol, but needless to say my large-eyed Draik fares just as badly as Berry does. I do discover they've got these on the wrong layer though, they're on the glasses layer rather than markings, which creates an interesting look for Cora when combined with her Goth Blumaroo Makeup...

BULpQOo.jpg That's some fierce eyebrows you've got goin' on there, girl. :laugh:

@jellysundae I only tried them on my Kiko because I really disliked the grey eyes... and then really liked them on him!!

They don't work so well with any of my other pets though.

image.png.86ba84a7b25b99163af40d1abff05a20.png

image.png.e22155ca1bf017e8aff7cb2116efd25e.png

And if you think that's bad look at my poor Ruki with them... his eyes literally change position!

image.png.28849e6e4373d995cbc8f35075b63f43.pngimage.png.1a3d0a72841f94827c831e7a2e35fb7e.png

They definitely work best on my Peophin!!!

5 hours ago, Secre said:

They definitely work best on my Peophin!!!

They do indeed work well, though tbh I think they look ok on all your other examples there too. Maybe this is just like you hating a new hair cut but everyone else loving it? Too critical of stuff of your own?

I especially like the effect they have on the interact between your MSPP and the ghost Lupe, there's some seriously antagonism goin' on there. :laugh:

15 hours ago, jellysundae said:

They do indeed work well, though tbh I think they look ok on all your other examples there too. Maybe this is just like you hating a new hair cut but everyone else loving it? Too critical of stuff of your own?

I especially like the effect they have on the interact between your MSPP and the ghost Lupe, there's some seriously antagonism goin' on there. :laugh:

You might be right - and in fairness I didn't pick the best pets as the MSP and the Nightsteed eyes are pretty spectacular without messing with them!! The Ruki look could grow on me, which is good as he's on the side with my second pair!!

I've just been playing with my other pets... my Clay Jubjub looks mighty weird, but again I love his eyes normally:

image.png.80b63743094d6d8d881270305505a932.pngimage.png.a834ba1f44fdb9032d2bc24039345ff5.png

They suit my Plushie Shoyru well though:

image.png.250a1034fc7d4aab2704f630cd51f1cd.png

And they don't look too bad on my Koi:

image.png.2b3d568aad8f0f8807c8cfa8da05d2a9.png

They won't go on my Mutant Draik, but they do look a tad strange when I was playing around on DTI:

image.png.1de9ab2daebb59b37c42f59e3254bc34.png

4 hours ago, Secre said:

They suit my Plushie Shoyru well though:

image.png.250a1034fc7d4aab2704f630cd51f1

That looks really adorable!

I do not understand why they've made them so narrow on the Jubjub! They're way smaller than the base line of the actual eye. 0_o

On 11/11/2020 at 6:41 PM, jellysundae said:

That looks really adorable!

I do not understand why they've made them so narrow on the Jubjub! They're way smaller than the base line of the actual eye. 0_o

No, I don't get that either - particularly when they work so well on the Kiko who is a similar shape, kind of! The decisions of TNT baffle me sometimes...