Meerca Chase II Avatar Woes

Secre

So, having decided to try for some avatars, I have re-introduced myself to the nightmare that is Gravity Mode on Meerca Chase. Oh my God, it is doing my nut in! 

The neggs keep appearing either so close to the wall it's impossible to get without edging and then hitting your tail on the way down or so close to the hole that I just fall in.

To add insult to injury, this happened with a fish negg that was my second negg!!!!

It is super frustrating to restart a zillion times to get the fish negg then freeze and panic (me) or have it be impossible because of where it is but I have this avvie and it is doable; just keep trying! Good luck. Currently trying for Assignment 53 or whatever the number is. HS creeping up slowly and I'm now halfway there at around 11000 of the 20,000 needed, lol.

15 hours ago, jaydeed said:

It is super frustrating to restart a zillion times to get the fish negg then freeze and panic (me) or have it be impossible because of where it is but I have this avvie and it is doable; just keep trying! Good luck. Currently trying for Assignment 53 or whatever the number is. HS creeping up slowly and I'm now halfway there at around 11000 of the 20,000 needed, lol.

Two days of practice worked out for me!! I got it with the help of a fish negg and a couple of low value neggs like the grey and green one boosting my points to just over the avatar score.

Now onto Feed Florg!! I'm debating whether to try for Assignment 53 or Volcano Run after that!!

6 hours ago, Secre said:

Now onto Feed Florg!! I'm debating whether to try for Assignment 53 or Volcano Run after that!!

Congrats on the avatar!!

I recently got A53 after a bit of practice and it was actually not too difficult! Although it's easy to say that now...I'll admit I used quite a bit of blue language while doing my run throughs 😅 I'd recommend a combo of the JellyNeo guide and bartdrunkey's video playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njsK-yxQJM4

I'm glad you got the avatar! As a person with a gold trophy in Meerca Chase II, and endless hours put into this game, the worst part of gravity mode is when they spawn a non-red negg in the black hole, effectively killing your run due to bad luck. Man, I love gravity mode, but they should've had a zone where neggs can't spawn. I end up hoping in vain that a red negg spawns in the black hole, just so one I have to eat doesn't go there. My high score is 2,142, which I'm sure was a combination of luck and skill. That game is very unforgiving on what neggs it gives you. Almost every negg they throw at you is yellow or red. I've had runs where I'm at 600+ points from only a long tail of yellows, so irritating cause a single fish negg does more than that.

finish? Hollow laugh.  Farthest I've got (once) is Gorignak V part two. Bart had 14852 pts and I had 11700 or so. But I can see the more I do it the farther I'm progressing so will keep trying.

2 hours ago, jaydeed said:

finish? Hollow laugh.  Farthest I've got (once) is Gorignak V part two. Bart had 14852 pts and I had 11700 or so. But I can see the more I do it the farther I'm progressing so will keep trying.

You got this!! And you'll never have to play it again once you win 😉

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 5:37 PM, CoconutDragon said:

Congrats on the avatar!!

I recently got A53 after a bit of practice and it was actually not too difficult! Although it's easy to say that now...I'll admit I used quite a bit of blue language while doing my run throughs 😅 I'd recommend a combo of the JellyNeo guide and bartdrunkey's video playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njsK-yxQJM4

I think A53 will be my next goal.. if I ever manage to get the Feed Florg one. My top score is 226 so far!!

On 10/9/2020 at 6:06 PM, MysteryAF said:

I'm glad you got the avatar! As a person with a gold trophy in Meerca Chase II, and endless hours put into this game, the worst part of gravity mode is when they spawn a non-red negg in the black hole, effectively killing your run due to bad luck. Man, I love gravity mode, but they should've had a zone where neggs can't spawn. I end up hoping in vain that a red negg spawns in the black hole, just so one I have to eat doesn't go there. My high score is 2,142, which I'm sure was a combination of luck and skill. That game is very unforgiving on what neggs it gives you. Almost every negg they throw at you is yellow or red. I've had runs where I'm at 600+ points from only a long tail of yellows, so irritating cause a single fish negg does more than that.

YES! Completely agree with the no negg zone!! And I am in awe of you getting 600 points on yellow neggs alone - I was managing 200-300 before dying!! I got it due to that elusive fish negg and a couple of mid score neggs in the end!!

On 10/10/2020 at 1:24 PM, jaydeed said:

Having googled this, I take it this is A53 - good luck! That will be my next game attempt!! I am sure I will end up posting in disgruntlement!!