Behold! The Final Mutant Pet Has Arrived!

Mouseykins

On 9/25/2020 at 5:41 PM, berriganify said:

wow, that's a... uh... look, alright

it probably could have been good, maybe? i think the artist just added too much stuff in there. it's like the kind of monster i would have designed when i was like, 9 and had no self-control. there's just... so much going on and nothing really meshes very well. plus the colours don't contrast very well

but man oh man, seeing those fanarts that @Secre linked... like i would have happily dropped my entire bank on either of them!!

edit: so i figured out part of the reason that this one looks so bad, there's like no variation in value between the green and the purple, and only a little between them and the pink

i put it next to some other mutant colours, the draik is probably the weakest here and its still better than the vandy

6574785789.png.a0d9ed9d93b5db5ceac82634936cb9eb.png

I think the Draik works so well though because they haven't overcomplicated the colours at all; it's all dark/dull green or beige with slight accent being given to the brain and the eyes. The Vandy however... is this strange combination of bright green, bright purple. pink with additional yellow and red accents for the eyes and beak. It just screams over-complex and clashes!

I would say that though. The draik was one of my dreamies for years!

I think I actually prefer the black and white Vandy!!

On 9/25/2020 at 10:00 PM, jellysundae said:

So now we're back round to me wondering if the artist's son drew it. 🤣

That's definitely got my vote!!

On 9/30/2020 at 10:24 PM, jellysundae said:

You guys seen what Gutterfoot didn't say about it?

image.png.e627a9c0c447624c5f0bc731c7ecb486.png

I have so many questions. 🤣

Where did you get that from? And what was the question??!

I need to know!

2 hours ago, Secre said:

Where did you get that from? And what was the question??!

I need to know!

If I told you that I'd have to demonetise you. :ph34r:

Soo... prepare to meet thy DOOM!

:whistle:

27 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

If I told you that I'd have to demonetise you. :ph34r:

Soo... prepare to meet thy DOOM!

:whistle:

DOOOOOOMED!! Thanks though! It seems she didn't actually really answer many of the questions... there was a whole lot of, it's on the list, maybe next year and I don't know about that!!

1 minute ago, Secre said:

DOOOOOOMED!! Thanks though! It seems she didn't actually really answer many of the questions... there was a whole lot of, it's on the list, maybe next year and I don't know about that!!

Yeah, I feel really sorry for these new TNT staff members; trying to answer stuff they don't have the answers to, and, with regards to stuff like the vandy, are in a really awkward position, lol. Especially because THAT kind of answer only makes us all totally agog to know what's gone on behind the scenes. X'D

They are both coming across is really nice and genuine people though. I worry for them burning out, and/or becoming super-cynical because of the appalling demands/manners of a percentage of the people on the boards. Hopefully the people on Reddit aren't such total brats? I rarely look on there myself.