Special gift boxes

Secre

This may seem like a stupid question, but I've been wondering a while... is there any point to the special gift boxes? Like the聽Disco Fever Gift Box for example? Do they do anything more than just act as regular gift boxes? Has anyone tried them and found out? I'm brand new to this trading of NC thing and can't figure out if they are anything more than a slightly fancier looking gift box or not!

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I've asked this myself! I believe you've nailed it though, they're just a fancier shopping bag 馃ゴ

58 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

It's all about the looks, I'm afraid.聽

I think聽that some people collect them for their galleries 馃

It's even more the pity that they can't be gifted then, as I know at least one member of this community would want the Disco one just for the disco in its name!

Thanks for the confirmation though - I'll use it as a regular gift box!

3 hours ago, Secre said:

as I know at least one member of this community would want the Disco one just for the disco in its name!

i would love one for my music gallery as well but as you said they disappear once they're gifted

13 hours ago, Angel贸 said:

i would love one for my music gallery as well but as you said they disappear once they're gifted

I got that one right! It's a pity they aren't a definite from the GBC either as you could open one and get lucky or have to open ten!