Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
komlee225500

EASY KELP AVATAR SOLUTION FOUND

So after spending 1.3m Neopoints on Lemwart fizz, with my 3 year old Halloween Ruki, with no luck... I thought to myself, "there must be an easier way..?" Sure enough, there was a very.. VERY easy way, & let me tell you how.

For just 60k Neopoints (my very first attempt testing the new theory) I got the avatar, & I truly believe this was no fluke occurrence.

-~-Solution & Logic-~-

STEP 1: go to the KELP with your 'lightest pet' make sure that pet is very bloated, you can do this with omelettes, and than visiting the movie theater for the 'very bloated' status.

For height reference, you can go here http://www.neocolours.co.uk/petsizes.php and in addition, 'theoretically' any Baby Neopet will be even smaller, and 'theoretically' age may matter as well in determining the height and weight & yet another 'theory' is that the smaller the pet, the lighter the pet, not sure how Petpets & Petpetpets would logically effect this theory, but I had a Petpet attached when doing this, so I think Petpets should be fine, however if you can avoid attaching one, prior to getting the avatar, I would probably do that. Clothing and Battledome equipment, could also be a factor, removing any items from your pet, should be done, on your own judgement. Last but not least, your strength, or other stats may even be a factor.

STEP 2: buy 1 of each food type (Appetisers | Main Course | Dessert | Cocktails My recommendations are: (Angel Hair Salad, Spicy Radish Salad, Honeyed Horn Of Plenty, & Lemwart Fizz) This is the absolute cheapest combination of foods, and will cost 60,400 NP total, so if for whatever reason it doesn't work on the first attempt, than 120,800 NP is still better than 1,300,000 NP on the Lemwart Fizz strategy.. Heck you could even buy a Baby Paintbrush, and you'd still be roughly 400,000 NP ahead.

STEP 3: eat the food, and receive the leftovers (I'm not sure if the avatar appears all the time or not, and even when it doesn't appear, sometimes you'll still be awarded, sometimes you won't) so that being said, DO NOT go to your inventory after getting the leftovers, as that will reset the KELP, rather.. head to your account page in a separate tab, and check to see if you got the avatar, if you didn't get it, than refresh on the LEFTOVERS page.

STEP 4: congratulations, celebrate your earnings, open up a Neocola and relax, you just spent 60k getting the kelp avatar. 

I did this with a...

(VERY BLOATED, 18 Day old Baby Kougra, with a 11 Day old Plushie Harris attached, no Petpetpet, no Battle-dome items equipped, a few clothing equipped, all my stats are untrained, including my strength... (& less muscles = less weight 😉) further aiding the size to > appetite theory)

So lets neopray, that i'm right... however, this is all unconfirmed, in terms of if it will work 1st time, every-time... BUT if I had to take a wild shot in the dark, prior to users testing my theory out, and assuming you're using a pet similar to mine, or lighter, i'd say it's 1/3 odds, tops. 

EXAMPLE OF THE PERFECT PET TO TEST THIS WITH:

1. A Pet (Under 60cm) That can be painted into a Baby.
  2. Newly Adopted
  3. Untrained
  4. Low Stats, Especially Strength
  5. Unequipped
  6. Unclothed
  7. No Petpet
  8. No Petpetpet
  9. Very Bloated
  10. Female (Women eat less i'm pretty sure lol, don't ban me 🙂 )

aaaaa.jpg

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk).
The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Nopets Dailies to Neopets General Chat.

I have heard of this theory, on TDN, and the Neoboards, before, but I truly believe it is just another one of those "random" avatars. I got the avatar, but I only have one pet - a Gelert. True, since he is my only pet, that would make him the lightest, too, but I don't feel it has anything to do with getting the avatar. Having a bloated pet may give more of a chance, and, sure, that could have something to do with it. I have seen posts, where many have said they did get, by using their lightest pet. I think it is more coincidence, though, as you can, also, find posts where individuals didn't. Hardest part, recently, seems to be able to get into Kelp.  By all means, try with your lightest pet, but be prepared to spend 1M NP or more, getting it.

I was unable to achieve any more leftovers after further testing, however leftovers might only be once a day, or once per account.

Update: someone got it second try, with this theory, please keep testing.

59 minutes ago, komlee225500 said:

Okay so I guess I just got really lucky than, because I just tested it 10 more times and never got it once, a little upset not going to lie

Maybe that was something to do with already having obtained the avatar?

I have to say, I was a little dubious about trying this - but I did! After my second try with my baby Kau and 120800 NP down, I thought I may as well try one more time to test your 1/3 theory. Well third time lucky, got the leftovers - and avatar!

So maybe a fluke, maybe not. Will have to see if any more are successful 😊

This method or theory has been around for years

I did it when I came back to Neopets in 2008 .. still took me 2 or 3 weeks to get the avatar , eating at kelp 4-5 times per week .. depending on how many NP i could afford to spend

But it seems the most "solid" theory so far 

I think you can only get leftovers once with this theory, that is why testing it doesn't work very well (also a theory) 😉 Just kidding, but no, leftovers may only occur once a day, & for that, I would like to say I am ecstatic that someone else, got the avatar on the second try, with a baby pet, as well. 

I believe this works way better than lemwart fizz 2m neopoint dump though, lots of text I mentioned is strongly theoretical however

I want to strongly recommend a small very bloated baby neopet.

Things that could prevent it from working

1. Not eating all 4 foods at once, & eating them separately.
  2. Visiting with a Bloated neopet, instead of a Very Bloated neopet.
  3. Visiting with a Large, Old, &/or Strong neopet.
  4. Visiting with a pet, that is not a Baby pet (I would avoid large babies, like Baby Eyries, Baby Scorchios, etc.)

Lets keep testing this, with more accounts! 🙂

I'll participate 🙂

Contender:
My baby Yurble. He has a zapped petpet attached. Assume that for every attempt he will be very bloated unless I indicate that I forgot to feed him. Following @komlee225500 cheapest food suggestions.
Stats: (low but who knows how low it should be for this theory): 

image.png.8ef3925ffc462416aaa1f2d1f96b7f11.png

image.png.a881dada8965654972d910ba1e4219b6.png

Attempt 1:
No leftovers/no avatar. 

Attempt 2:
No leftovers/no avatar. 

Attempt 3:
No leftovers/no avatar. 

Attempt 4: (very bloated + in Neolodge)
No leftovers/no avatar. 

Will update any other attempts 🙂

I'll attempt this method too with my Cloud Jubjub, I forgot to take my pet out of the hotel before going to the movie theater, I took her out early now and will make sure she'll very bloated tomorrow with my first attempt. My pet will not be a baby since the only baby pet I have is heavier than my cloud Jubjub. All my pets are pretty aged so I hope that won't matter. She does have a petpet: Cirrus but no petpetpet and does not have any battledome equipment.

image.png

I will update with my results.

Attempt 1, 2 and 3: No leftovers/ no avatar

A Baby Yurble seems like the perfect option as a Yurble is 32cm, and a baby I can only imagine cuts that in half, & assuming age and strength do not affect the outcome, i'm confident that you should be able to swing an avatar with this method within 1 to 4 more attempts, 4 being extremely unlucky, none the less cheaper (i'm hoping) I wouldn't attempt testing if you do not have at least 1m NP though, just in case this is all a fluke coincidence, however, I was informed by someone else who had received the avatar, that there first attempt was no good as well, hopefully you will get it on second.
@gypsyknees

I'm not sure what kind of pet you will be attempting this with, but assuming they are small(30cm or less) or a baby pet (60cm/2 or less), also hoping age, and strength does not effect the outcome, than hopefully that would work, in fact a more vast pet like that, having success with this method, would actually be ideal for simplifying the method further, not having to worry about stats and what not. I would actually be happy if a really strong & old BD eeyrie, got the avatar, with this method, as it would debunk size and stats, from the necessary parts of performing the avatar solution.
@Duma

-Lets keep testing 🙂

So far I've been going every day but never got any left overs. Maybe I should bring my baby Xwee to my main and try again. Cloud Jubjub isn't having much luck.