Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Holy crap!

Something has happened! labmap_01.gif You find a piece of the secret laboratory map!

Also:

Something has happened! shop.gif Your shop has suddenly increased in size! Wonder how that happened.

Not exactly a random event, but not worth starting its own thread, either -- I got locked out of my habitarium today because my internet was out for several hours, and I didn't notice when it came back on. And the habitarium didn't actually sync and *show* me the new gems, so... I picked up the few that were there, refreshed, and... locked out! Yay! Sent a ticket since it's been so long since my last lockout. Yay for no earnings for the next few days. I hope it's easier to fix than it was the last time.

One of my pets gained a level :D! &

Something has happened! jhudoracandy.gif Oh look. Jhudora appears and hands you a gift. Wait... Jhudora!? A gift?! Umm... are you sure you should have taken it?

It was just a poison snowball.. XD

nerkmid.png

Yay, it's the second Nerkmid I've gotten in two days (although the other one came from the BD... Still, though! :D )

Something has happened! labmap_01.gif You find a piece of the secret laboratory map!

Not just a piece, the piece! Wow! It doesn't even matter how my Food Club bets went anymore (that's what I was

checking on when the RE happened).

Oh wow, lucky you! Good luck on finding a buyer. I always have trouble selling that piece (I have only got it like 4 times, and I kept the first one I got).