Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

A Scroll of the Lost King suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 556 NP to 1112 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Something has happened! codestone6.gif You find a mystical codestone on the floor!

A Annual Gormball Championship suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Edited by Haliaetus

Something has happened! eyrie_snow_happy.gif Bill_Fly says 'I'm scared, there are so many horrible monsters out there'

O:< Its okay Bill -patpat- I thought that you're the most brave neopet in the family! but shh.. evaeyal [my main neopet] shouldn't know about it O:< [they are enemies ^^]

he said it while i was stalking random neopets accounts, and he said it in Elevator's account o_O. yep im weird.

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 581 NP to 1162 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 1000 NP to 2000 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Edited by Haliaetus

Something has happened! 100neopoints.gif Some messy person has spilled 100 Neopoints on the floor on this page. You hastily pick them up!

Tyrannian Random Event!!! fungusball.gif A fungus ball is sitting on this page... and it EXPLODES!. You get confused and drop 142 Neopoints :(

bpteri.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

The Black Pteri will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

He sits and watches the world, and knows that THEY are coming soon...

Something has happened! blackpteri.gif The Black Pteri sits on a fence post howling doom and misery for all to hear...

Well I have met THE BLACK PTERI, looks like it a full day of random pteris o-o.

Oh well my kougra will be happy to eat him c:

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 300 NP to 600 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 2000 NP to 4000 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Edited by Haliaetus

Something has happened! illusen.gif Illusen appears in a puff of smoke and says 'I had some spare Neopoints lying around, so I thought you may like to have them!'

I got this today. I've never seen it before. I didn't notice how many Neopoints she gave me.

Something has happened! nightmare.gifAll your Neopoints have been stolen, and all your items, and all your pets are sick, and your stocks have ... oh wait, it was just a horrible, horrible dream.

I haven't had many REs lately... and when I do, they don't do anything.

Something has happened! nightmare.gifAll your Neopoints have been stolen, and all your items, and all your pets are sick, and your stocks have ... oh wait, it was just a horrible, horrible dream.

I haven't had many REs lately... and when I do, they don't do anything.

Aw. The first time I had this RE I totally freaked out until I read the "oh wait, it just a horrible dream" bit. :laughingsmiley: Very funny TNT.