Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened! 100neopoints.gif Some messy person has spilled 100 Neopoints on the floor on this page. You hastily pick them up!

A

Sour Melon Pie

suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Something has happened! labmap_03.gif You find a piece of the secret laboratory map!

Ahh, I won the 1st piece from KQ yesterday and was wondering if I should keep or sell. Think it's a sign? :laughingsmiley:

Congrats on your winnings! If you have no interest in zapping pets I'd say sell it as it's the most expensive piece, otherwise hold on it if you plan to assemble it.

A Deluxe Hat Box suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Something has happened! hatchia.gif A rather dashing Chia drops by and hands you:Blue Newsboy Hat. What a nice fellow! You should put it on to show your thanks.

---

it's cute and it's about 6k ...

not sure , keep or sell ...

A Box of Fake Gems suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Something has happened! bak_bday2006_slice.gif A Slice of Neopets 7th Birthday Cake suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. Hope you like frosting!

Edited by rainshower

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED! toothfaerie.gif For a lost tooth, the tooth faerie gives you 140 Neopoints!!!

Congratulations, unquelled, you just found

Neopoints!

A Masking Tape suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 217 NP to 434 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

A

Paper Cutting Secrets

suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Edited by beeee.

Something has happened! lildragon.gif A dragon flies past overhead, he is headed to theMystery Island.

I also found some nps compliments of the space faerie but I refreshed too quickly to see the exact amount.

Something has happened! blumaroo_yellow_happy.gif A blumaroo bounces past and says 'Never ever give out your password!'

edit: July 11

Congratulations, unquelled, you just found 2,472 Neopoints!

Something has happened! gainlevel.gif Flosteroo has suddenly gained a level!!!

Edited by rainshower

Congratulations, num1ortonfan, you just found 2,273 Neopoints!

So I know I should be happy about this but I got it while at the magical grundo plushie and totally thought I had finally gotten the avatar when it popped up. Lol. Sad day.

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 538 NP to 1076 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Something has happened! evil_spider.gif A huge spider crawls all over the page...

Edited by beeee.

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 300 NP to 600 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

A Elephante Milkshake suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Got the second one when viewing my lookup.

Congratulations, unquelled, you just found 1,564 Neopoints!

Congratulations, unquelled, you just found 1,882 Neopoints!

and

Congratulations, unquelled, you just found 1,510 Neopoints!

edit: July 13

A

Hugged A Spardel Poster

Something has happened! icy_skeleton.gif Icy Skeletons surround you and steal 96Neopoints!

Something has happened!

An ugly bug sits here eating a Scabu. He says 'Im going to eat all your Neopets food when you arent looking!!!'

Edited by rainshower