Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

bpteri.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

The Black Pteri will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

He sits and watches the world, and knows that THEY are coming soon...

Something has happened! blackpteri.gif The Black Pteri sits on a fence post howling doom and misery for all to hear...

Edit

Congratulations, tamashiiresonance, you just found 1,404 Neopoints!

Cool :D I'm liking these premium random events.

Edited by tamashiiresonance

A Red Chomby Plushie suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

A

Fireplace Tales

suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

you just found

Neopoints!

A

Cinnamon Swirl

suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

you just found 1,993 Neopoints

A Gypsy Secrets suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

A

Straw Chair

A Tower-o-Boxes suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Congratulations, john_mchugh, you just found

Neopoints!

A

Unlucky Mirgle Paw

A Longan Sandwich suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

YAY :P

wow a lot for under 30mins and hmm i got 2 in the row when i cahnged page XD

i don't remember all of them, but over the past few days i've had at least 5 pointless RE's -.-"

Something has happened! toy_bday2006_bag.gif A Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie Bag suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. You should see what's inside!

I also got a little over 2k from the space faerie today.

157.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Greedy Kadoatie will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

This is one Kadoatie that doesn't like to give up Neopoints.

Something has happened! kadoatie_mutant.gif The incessant mewing of a Mutant Kadoatie drives you completely mad, and you give its owner 5,000Neopoints to take it away!

I despise this kind of random event :(

Edited by rainshower

Something has happened! goldenpteri.gif The Golden Pteri flies overhead, but none of your Neopets are Pteris so he just flies away.

Something has happened! poogle_red_happy.gif A red poogle hops past and says 'Hi!'

Update June 17th:

Something has happened! flotsam_disco_sad.gif BATTBATT40 has suddenly come down with a bad case of Itchy Scratchies!!!

Congratulations, unquelled, you just found 1,170 Neopoints!

Congratulations, unquelled, you just found 2,050 Neopoints!

Something has happened! 100neopoints.gif Some messy person has spilled 100 Neopoints on the floor on this page. You hastily pick them up!

Something has happened! nigel_small.gif Nigel the Stockbroker Chia says 'Have you considered investing in CHPS (Chiatech Password Security)??

Something has happened! bugfeast.gif An ugly bug sits here eating a Scabu. He says 'Im going to eat all your Neopets food when you arent looking!!!'

Something has happened! foo_chips_and_curry.gif Your Neopets stomach is rumbling.... I think they would like a Chips and Curry Sauce! You better buy one for them :)

Edited by rainshower

A

Milk Chocolate Jetsam

Something has happened! joinothers.gif Adee the Chia says 'Did you know you can send postcards to friends?? Check them out by clickinghere'

Something has happened! evil_ghost.gif A Ghost takes 100 Neopoints from you and puts it on the money tree!

A Snowberry Rocketpop suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Congratulations, unquelled, you just found 2,335 Neopoints!

Edited by rainshower

Something has happened! bak_usuki_icedcookies.gif Oh look, a delicious biscuit is on the floor. You bend down to pick it up, and spin around - somebody has stolen 223 NP from you while you were distracted!