Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened! bugbros.gif The Bug Brothers jump up and steal 46 Neopoints!!

:(

A Pink Poppies suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

A Durian Lupe Treat suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

:)

Something has happened! flotsam_invisible_happy.gif Oh no! Where on Neopia is Flosteroo? You can not find him anywhere!!!

Not again :(

Something has happened! lilgrundo.gifGRUNDO MUST EAT NEOPETS!!! GRUNDO FETCH NEOPETS FOR MASTER!

Something has happened! evil_ghost.gif A Ghost takes 150 Neopoints from you and puts it on the money tree!

I also got the event with the fierce looking pteri, found nps and the space faerie gave me a book.

Something has happened! babyray.gif Boochi fires his ray gun at darkinvention, but thankfully he misses!

I can't believe this is the 5th time he hit me .. got my pet 3 times and missed twice

Something has happened! babyray.gif Boochi fires his ray gun at darkinvention, but thankfully he misses!

I can't believe this is the 5th time he hit me .. got my pet 3 times and missed twice

Really? I've been having my Usul as my active pet for years because I want Boochi to turn her Baby.

Something has happened! flotsam_invisible_happy.gif Oh no! Where on Neopia is Flosteroo? You can not find him anywhere!!!

Not again :(

Something has happened! lilgrundo.gifGRUNDO MUST EAT NEOPETS!!! GRUNDO FETCH NEOPETS FOR MASTER!

Something has happened! evil_ghost.gif A Ghost takes 150 Neopoints from you and puts it on the money tree!

I also got the event with the fierce looking pteri, found nps and the space faerie gave me a book.

Is Flosteroo your pet? What happened? Did your pet turn invisible or something?

foo_nimmo_sheppardspie.gif

You find a Nimmo Sheppards Pie on the floor!

I don't mind free food, got this at the Money Tree.

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif

Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 1000 NP to 2000 NP! What in the

world could have caused that to happen?

I love these random events! Favorite part of premium so far.

Also, I won the Neopian lottery today! Sort of random event.

Really? I've been having my Usul as my active pet for years because I want Boochi to turn her Baby.

Is Flosteroo your pet? What happened? Did your pet turn invisible or something?

Yes, he's my active, he got turned invisible for the second time in 7 days. I'm glad the cloud paint brush has deflated a lot, its easier to repaint him.

---

Congratulations, unquelled, you just found 2,315 Neopoints!

Something has happened! med_19.gif Wow! The Kyruggi Collectable Card has magically found its way into your NeoDeck!

Congratulations, unquelled, you just found

Neopoints!

Edited by rainshower

The Tooth faerie gave me the avatar AGAIN on a side account!

Picture_2_c.jpg

RANDOM EVENTS, Y U NEVER OCCUR ON MY MAIN!? I HATE YOU!

Is having my main's Neohome being located in the Haunted Woods a curse or something? All Random Events and Faerie Quests avoid me like the plague on my main but never on my sides! IT'S NOT FAIR!