Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened! petpetpet_1.gif Ohhh how cute. It seems P has got a Mootix in its mouth. Have you been feeding it lately?

This is my lab petpet which I just attached half an hour ago after the previous one disappeared :D

Something has happened! toothfaerie.gifFor a lost tooth, the tooth faerie gives you 214 Neopoints!!!

Something has happened! evil_ghost.gifA Ghost takes 100 Neopoints from you and puts it on the money tree!

<_<

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 300 NP to 600 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 583 NP to 1166 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Edited by Haliaetus

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 624 NP to 1248 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 571 NP to 1142 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Edited by Haliaetus

mall_fq_dye.gifmall_fq_treesap.gif

Something has happened! The Crafting Faerie says, "Hmm. If I combined Tree Sapand Dye Bottles, I could craft something amazing! I know just the place for you to look.

-__________________________-..

I HATE HER. everytime i get faerie quest it must be from her, its already the 6th/7th time that i have to cancel it =_______=

cuz i dont have nc.

86.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Advisor Broo will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

We all know who holds the true reins of power in Roo Island, and it isn't that simple-minded dice-throwing King.

o__omkay.

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 625 NP to 1250 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 625 NP to 1250 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Edited by Haliaetus

Something has happened! lilgrundo.gifGRUNDO MUST EAT NEOPETS!!! GRUNDO FETCH NEOPETS FOR MASTER!

Don't eat my Neopets! They don't taste good! :D

Something has happened! flyingshoyru.gif

A Blue Shoyru zooms down from the sky and whizzes past your head!

While i was fighting some forest Lupes a shoyru just flew past my head :P

Something has happened! evil_ghost.gif A Ghost comes out of the ground and stares evilly at you...

-my grundo stares back- arent u gonna take my money? O:

ghost: no, im gonna stare evilyyy at youu ~O~

grundo: mkay, how long you gonna do it o_O

ghost: JUST REFRESH THE PAGE ALREADY

c:

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 582 NP to 1164 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 882 NP to 1764 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Edited by Haliaetus

Something has happened! goldenpteri.gif The Golden Pteri flies overhead, but none of your Neopets are Pteris so he just flies away.

Awh :(

What, exactly, is the point of this RE? o_O I've had it a few times.