Today's Random Events

aeox.justix

Something has happened! joinothers.gif Adee the Chia says 'Have you seen the cool World Events??'

I got this while refreshing at the Money Tree. :3

Something has happened! evil_ghost.gif A Ghost grins evilly and steals 80 Neopoints from you...

Edited by Zafie

Not sure if Space Faerie events counts as random events, but this is the one I got shortly after logging on this morning (I wish I could copy the pictures too, but it will not let me do that. Oh well)

Congratulations, tarabaliel, you just found 1,782 Neopoints!

Tyrannian Random Event!!! omelette.gif You find a piece of tasty Omelette lying on the floor!

Random? but totally awesome XD

Edit: Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 372 NP to 744 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

Edited by lindorie

Something has happened! 50neopoints.gif Congratulations, snowbunny_x3, you just found 50 Neopoints on the floor!

Something has happened! premium_lucky_charm.gif Wow! Aren't you lucky?! Your Neopoint reward has been doubled from 624 NP to 1248 NP! What in the world could have caused that to happen?

A Bottle of Water suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Edited by Haliaetus

I should be making a list.

In the past 24 hours: Lab Map Piece #1, Split Paint Brush, Ghost Paint Brush, Treasure Map Piece #6, Speckled Moehog Morphing Potion...

I swear I don't understand but I'm so happy o.o Thank you TNT!

A

Gypsy Dances

suddenly falls from the sky and lands in your lap. The Space Faerie must be in a good mood!

Something has happened! illusen.gif Illusen appears in a puff of smoke and says 'Oh, I was going to give you some Neopoints, but you already have a lot!'

oh alright then! D: lol

Edited by BEE.

shop.gif

Your shop has suddenly increased in size! Wonder how that happened.

Free Shop Size increases for the world! Got this from the Rubbish Dump.