Faerie Quest Help

Eric

A Water Faerie sniffs and says, "You probably won't help, but I need Glitter 101 for my studies. I can't tell you why."

Can anyone help me find the book Glitter 101? Thank you!

elaesa
Glitter 101 2
4,150 NP
This was the cheapest I found for "Glitter 101"

dreamletting My Garden Book 1 1,800 NP lukete2007 My Garden Book 1 1,800 NP
These were the cheapest I found for "My garden book"

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

elaesa

Glitter 101 2

4,150 NP

This was the cheapest I found for "Glitter 101"

dreamletting My Garden Book 1 1,800 NP lukete2007 My Garden Book 1 1,800 NP

These were the cheapest I found for "My garden book"

Thank you very much.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It would be awesome if someone can help me find "my garden book"

jessica99399 1 1,750 NP lauraluisa_15 1 1,803 NP turtlemom 1 1,825 NP

A Water Faerie sniffs and says, "You probably won't help, but I need Glitter 101 for my studies. I can't tell you why."

Can anyone help me find the book Glitter 101? Thank you!

hibikitour 8 4,100 NP elaesa 2 4,150 NP gamegnome7 1 4,195 NP

Sorry, I was on the wrong page :/ I'm glad that everyone has already been helped.

Air faerie quest today: An Air Faerie swoops down and exclaims, "Hurray, someone who can help! Please find me Blue Floss Pick!" Help is much appreciated as always :)

122w569 1 800 NP erety 1 845 NP therainbowchild 12 850 NP

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Hi need help:

The Battle Faerie appears before you. "Neopian, I need your aid. My spell lacks Starry Waffle Cone."

Thanks in advance

carliexxcalamity Starry Waffle Cone 1 3,800 NP desperately_yours Starry Waffle Cone 1

3,495 NP

The Dark Faerie is looking for Present Blocks. Thanks in advance!

fedupinatlanta Present Blocks 2

2,099 NP

These should be around the cheapest.

carliexxcalamity Starry Waffle Cone 1 3,800 NP desperately_yours Starry Waffle Cone 1

3,495 NP

fedupinatlanta Present Blocks 2

2,099 NP

These should be around the cheapest.

Thank you! :D So much cheaper than training ^^

For your efforts, shuhune99520's health has increased!

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Gorunda the Wise, kind Neopian."

aliciamarie99 1 1 NP jjay02 1 1 NP angelicsun 1 4 NP

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes don't count.

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Sharpeye, kind Neopian."

Hoping this is a quest that I can actually do today.

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Sharpeye, kind Neopian."

Hoping this is a quest that I can actually do today.

darkrealm52 Sharpeye 2 1,999 NP dicedude Sharpeye 3 1,999 NP dinotopian2 Sharpeye 1 2,000 NP

I'm so sick of this air faerie , but anyway can someone please find me Gold Glittery Soap ?

Thanks

purplelyspirit Gold Glittery Soap 1 3,188 NP 20yearchamps Gold Glittery Soap 1 3,300 NP cityfla Gold Glittery Soap 8 3,500 NP

With a bang, a Dark Faerie appears. "Get me Hannah Balloon. Don't ask questions and maybe I won't turn you into a Blechy."

Thanks in advance!

russell6030 Hannah Balloon 2 3,890 NP

Can anybody help me to find a Plain Black Sunglasses for a quest,

Many thanks in advance,

Sam

liam_the_rich_guy08 Plain Black Sunglasses 1

47,000 NP

spongebobby131313 Plain Black Sunglasses 1 49,995 NP

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me , kind Neopian."

Thanks in advance ^_^

dicedude Ukkrah the Fire Grarrl 15 1,999 NP darkrealm52 Ukkrah the Fire Grarrl 4 2,049 NP

A Water Faerie sniffs and says, "You probably won't help, but I need Little Wings Big Feet for my studies. I can't tell you why."

slinkyg6498 Little Wings Big Feet 1 1,599 NP felfe_ Little Wings Big Feet 1 1,644 NP fernando_djin Little Wings Big Feet 2 1,650 NP

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.