Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Thank you so much! <3 The Queen does request slightly more pricey items, but her rewards are pretty worth it, imo :D

Can someone maybe link me to a Mallard? The grey faerie needs it (again, I needed one two days ago as well :P)

I have two of them if you want one of them. I don't need any np, i'm not gonna miss 300~.

Oh, yes, thank you! That's really nice! Not that 300 NP is a lot, but thanks a lot :)

No problem. For me it isn't, and like I said I have two (probably from dailies). Well, one now. But anyways...

You have given Mallard to User 'marae19'. Click the button below to continue.

And as for me... I could use someone's help with my own quest:

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Sarkif, kind Neopian."

And as for me... I could use someone's help with my own quest:

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Sarkif, kind Neopian."

I got you Shane:

mystichazel1 1 1,390

pixietulip 1 1,390

truckindad2003 1 1,395

Thanks! Hopefully I'll get a faerie that will increase stats instead of level so I can swap to my battle pet next time. lol

I'll keep you in mind next time I have a quest, since you're such a hard worker.

For your efforts, Pansorneo's level has increased!

Thanks! Hopefully I'll get a faerie that will increase stats instead of level so I can swap to my battle pet next time. lol

I'll keep you in mind next time I have a quest, since you're such a hard worker.

Heh, no problem, I try. I'm hardly the one on the thread who does so. I know it's not much, but I like helping out in little ways.

thx to Marae19

for the help

can someone please help me with this new quest

:D

You are currently on a quest for a Water Faerie.

water-faerie-2-1.jpg
Don't give up yet! Encountering a little trouble doesn't mean that you should abandon your quest for wisdom entirely.

You are supposed to bring me: book_nimmo_combat.gif
Nimmo Combat Guide

I really really really didn't want to post here again because I'm sure this is the third time I've been here in a week but I hate searching for a "cheap" price for an item without Shop Wizard. It's been three hours and I still can't match the prize on Jellyneo.

Does anyone know a place selling the Jake the Explorer Card? Free Puppyblew goes to whoever can guess the Faerie who gave me the quest :P