Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Can someone at least give my question about antola a free bump? I've been waiting for answers for a while now :O I don't think people often look in the help boards...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on topic. This board is for help with Faerie Quests, not for trying to get replies for a different and unrelated topic. If no one has replied to your original topic, no one may know the answer.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yes! Finally got the Battle Faerie again! (I think she might be my favourite. ALL THE STAT INCREASES AT ONCE! :D)

Anyway she is asking me for a Grape Sloth Cake. Thanks in advance!

Yes! Finally got the Battle Faerie again! (I think she might be my favourite. ALL THE STAT INCREASES AT ONCE! :D)

Anyway she is asking me for a Grape Sloth Cake. Thanks in advance!

Here you go!

x_kamikaze_turtle_x Grape Sloth Cake 1 9,350 NP xopheilia Grape Sloth Cake 1 9,405 NP welcom2thebufferzone Grape Sloth Cake 1 9,850 NP

Here you go!

x_kamikaze_turtle_x Grape Sloth Cake 1 9,350 NP xopheilia Grape Sloth Cake 1 9,405 NP welcom2thebufferzone Grape Sloth Cake 1 9,850 NP

Yikes, almost 10k. Worth it though, it's cheaper than training! ^^ Thanks!

ou are currently on a quest for a Fire Faerie.
fire-faerie-1-1.jpg
I wonder what would happen if I just used a little flame... whoops! You might want to come back later.

You are supposed to bring me: clo_wocky_costume.gif
Blue Wocky Costume

You are currently on a quest for an Earth Faerie.
earth-faerie-2-1.jpg

It takes more than sun and rain to make a garden, you know. You do have to dig a little.

You are supposed to bring me:

cloudspell.gif
Nanka Bottle

Help please and thank you! :)

You are currently on a quest for a Water Faerie.
water-faerie-1-2.jpg
I knew it. The task was too difficult. It takes great wisdom to succeed on a quest for a Water Faerie.

You are supposed to bring me: boo_lutari_yellow.gif
The Yellow Lutari

Ham Casserole on SSW:

sami_sam0825 1 5,000 NP

justtoasty 1 5,500 NP

xjnfx 1 5,500 NP

sweetpea200333 1 5,725 NP

Hope that helps! :)

I need help too please! :)

You are currently on a quest for Queen Fyora.
queen-faerie-2-2.jpg

The ambassador is here? Tell him I'm not in! Ahem. Neopian, please find my item soon.

You are supposed to bring me:

clo_pteri_gnome_shoes.gif
Pteri Gnome Shoes

The Fire Faerie is looking for a Red Satin Collar. Thanks in advance!

1ukari Red Satin Collar 6 2,550 NP 122w569 Red Satin Collar 1 4,200 NP brittany_bitts Red Satin Collar 5 4,550 NP bckit Red Satin Collar 3 5,000 NP

PTERI GNOME SHOES for micheee

xerikon Pteri Gnome Shoes 1 5,771 NP _snidget Pteri Gnome Shoes 1 6,351 NP karmaisnumber1 Pteri Gnome Shoes 1

8,000 NP

or try http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=marihor&buy_obj_info_id=47849&buy_cost_neopoints=5500

1ukari Red Satin Collar 6 2,550 NP 122w569 Red Satin Collar 1 4,200 NP brittany_bitts Red Satin Collar 5 4,550 NP bckit Red Satin Collar 3 5,000 NP

PTERI GNOME SHOES for micheee

xerikon Pteri Gnome Shoes 1 5,771 NP _snidget Pteri Gnome Shoes 1 6,351 NP karmaisnumber1 Pteri Gnome Shoes 1

8,000 NP

or try http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=marihor&buy_obj_info_id=47849&buy_cost_neopoints=5500

Thanks, that's not a bad price ^^

For your efforts, shuhune99520's strength has increased!

You are supposed to bring me: Uncle Tharg

You have given Uncle Tharg to User 'mystarshine_'. Click the button below to continue.

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me The Battle Faerie, kind Neopian."

Please help! Thank you!