Buzzin' Avatar

twilight790

Hi Everyone,

I was looking at the buzzin' avatar on TDN avatar solutions and it says that you must complete a faerie fountain quest and dip your buzz in the rainbow fountain. However, the grey faerie can reward you with a dip in the rainbow fountain as well. I was wondering if anyone knows if you can still get the buzzin' avatar through a grey faerie quest. I would really hate to waste a dip in the rainbow fountain on a buzz when I could paint one of my other pets.

Ok awesome. Thanks a lot ranga_muffin!

Edited by twilight790

I do believe that using the grey faerie is exactly what I did to obtain the avvie. It was maybe a year ago, so I think I remember correctly? I think the important thing is that it's a buzz visiting the rainbow pool, rather than the faerie who permits the visit. :)

Ranga is correct! The Grey Faerie doesn't have powers so she is giving you over to the Rainbow Faerie, it's just the same as if you had the Rainbow Faerie give you a quest :)

Good luck!

Musical_shoyru is exactly right.  The grey faerie states that she has no powers but cannot leave a debt unpaid.  She has different faeries grant stat increases as well as the fountain faerie granting a dip in rainbow pool.  It isn't specifically the grey faerie who is granting the dip.  So yes, you will still obtain the avatar that way.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Songbirdsara if you have any questions regarding this action.