So earlier this morning I place for 2nd in Ruins Rampage, 1st in Faerie Caves II; Fyora's Quest and 2rd in Grand Theft Umm.

The last time I placed for trophies (on the 1st) by this time I already had them on my page, is there a reason I don't have these ones? I found somewhere that trophies were awarded at 4:15p NST, then I found again that they were awarded at 5:15p and also found that they were awarded at 6;15p as well, 3 different sites telling me different things. So I'm just curious if anyone knows the official time of when they're awarded? 

And if they were already awarded, any clue why I didn't get them? As of now I'm still on the HST for all the spots I listed above.

I always get mine right around 8pm NST & that's the time I see most other guides reference :) I really  hope you get yours! I placed bronze for Super Hasee Bounce for 3 days in a row & never got my trophy :( Submitted a ticket, but it was useless. Thankfully I got a gold one yesterday, finally! :P

As cylonpirate said, it is USUALLY around 7:30-8pm NST.  Luckily, yesterday I got my silver in Imperial Exam at approx 8pm NST because I kept checking and checking and I was still on the bottom of the silver spot (already had a bronze), then I got my trophy, checked again about 15 mins later and I was moved to the bronze spot.  lol.  I got bronze in dueling decks as well yesterday.  However, it took a couple of days to get my meepit juice break, meerca chase II, and maths nightmare.  IDK why, sometimes it takes a couple of days.  I sent a ticket about maths nightmare, because that one WAS a nightmare, lol, and they told me if I was still on the HS list when they award the trophies, I will get it, if not, I won't, but there is no way to determine the validity through a ticket.  I was like, "Uh yeah there is idiot!  Look at the list NOW!!  I am on it. Look at my account, I don't have the trophy!  I sent the ticket two days ago.  I didn't freaking PREDICT I would be in the second place position two days from the day I sent the ticket and not have a trophy!" 

I think you will get your trophy.  I really think it is a glitch of some sort.  I could be wrong, but have any names been added to the HS table recently?  I feel they get stored, and as soon as trophies get awarded, the table will change.  Because you know as well as I do, the tables change QUICKLY at the beginning of the month.  It is hard to stay in any position for any length of time.

Those three games are a little different, as far as trophies are concerned. They are one of the "Exceptional 8". The Exceptional 8 games are those games where, if you post the max score, and are in the top 100 of the high-score table, when trophies are awarded, all (max scores) will receive the gold trophy. If the top 100 all post the max score, all 100 will get a gold trophy.

Generally, if you can get max score, for those Exceptional 8, you can, pretty much, try for the gold trophy at any time during the month - not just on "reset day".

If the high-score table, for those Exceptional 8, isn't filled with max scores, and you don't post a max score, then, as long as your score is in the top 17 of that game's high-score table at trophy time, you will receive the appropriate trophy for the slot you are in.

If the high-score table is filled with all max scores, for those Exceptional 8 games, and you post a max score, you will start in slot 100. As more max scores are posted, you will move up the list. When you are in slot 1, and someone posts a max score, you will be "bumped" off of the table, and will not be able to go back on the high-score table, until next month, when the tables reset. You can continue to play that game for NP for the rest of that month, but will not be placed back on the list, until reset day.

And, in my experience, and as CylonPirate and mcsneezy said, trophies are usually awarded around 8pm "ish" NST (8 pm NST, or a few minutes after). On occasion, the trophy awarding script may "glitch" and trophies might not be awarded. Usually, you will see posts on the "Games" and "Help" Neoboards, when that happens.

Good luck, and I hope you received 3 (new?) trophies!

Thanks Scoob! I actually knew about that. I am aware of 21 trophies that are fairly easy to get (including ones that have the maxed out score). I just know that when I checked my trophies before 8p NST the other day I could of sworn I had them (maybe a glitch?). I have them now, with the exception of Ruin Rampage I got moved down to bronze, what a bummer lol. Oh well, I'm more so going for quantity not quality yet, a few I know I can get to Gold within the next couple weeks as they're super easy, they just take time and concentration.

On a second-ish-slightly related note, does anyone know when Sahkmet Solitaire and Pyramids resets for it's 3 month period? I'd like to try and go for those trophies eventually too.