Day 13 - Petpet Plunge

hrtbrk

Seriously FOLLOW OUR GUIDE!! I got the score in about 5 minutes or just under by following the guide. I got my score of 581 on level 7 after just about making it through that level. This is an easy one if you can follow directions! :D

I used the guide on here for some levels and also the video on youtube by the neouser Bartdrunkeys, I've used his videos a lot with games I've played for challenges or just for avies, I have beat wingoball many times because of his videos :)

Got a little over 650 for this challenge, got it done pretty quick.

I'm actually surprised that I've been able to beat all the AAA challenges so far, I'm really going for that gold trophy! Here's to hoping! Good luck everyone :D

Day 13 

i have a bronze trophy in this game (which should've been gold but i played in the end of the month) but its been a while so i tried without the guide and got the score in the messy level 7 

AAA : 550

Me : 600

*wears the sandals*

I'll def. try to get a better trophy someday ...

Thank you so much for the guide! I would not have beaten AAA's score without it!

Easy peasy with the guide! I even got the full 1000 neopoints--something I rarely get on any games :P So glad that I've been able to get a least a couple of AAA scores (I think this is my second or third?) thanks to TDN's guides!

Yeah, basically with the guide, the AAA score should be a gimme. This was only the second time I've ever played this game so the guide helped a lot.

And yes, it was a welcome relief after my Dubloon Disaster Disaster of a day yesterday. The sandals are sweeeeetttt. Too bad two of my pets don't have feet  :laughingsmiley:

Wait wait wait why is the skeith a greaser???

Edited by ryzegazelle

Wait wait wait why is the skeith a greaser???

From the Book of Ages website :

Sir Pompadour is a vain Skeith who thinks he's a treasure hunter. He heard of the vast treasures in the ruins of Old Maraqua, but didn't realise they were underwater. Not wanting to get his hair wet, Pompadour instead captured Maraquan Petpets to collect the treasure for him.

Quotes

Yeah, I come here to pick up new workers, I mean, new Petpets. Cute little critters, right? *cough* Just stay out of my way. I'm sure you'll be no competition catching the varmints, but you wouldn't want to get hurt by my awesome whirlpool technique.

Now that the pesky Petpet Appreciation types have gone home again, let's get down to business. I have a wager with some pirate friends regarding a cannon and a certain faerie Slorg, and I mean to make a tidy profit.

Hey! Hey you! Come here and help me out. These little guys could use some help collecting my treasure, but see this hair? It's too perfect to get wet.

mall_wig_pompador.gifPompadour Wig - r500 [NC Mall]

Only about a pound of pomade and styling went into this wig.

Category: Clothes 

Release Date: January 28, 2009