hiii there, my fellow Neo-enthused brethren/sistren!

mcsneezy

:geeky_evil:

My name is Tori, and I'm stoked to meet you all! I'm 25, almost married (but pretty much, we've been together 7.5 yrs), & have the coolest daughter EVER (her name is Eisley). We live in the beautiful state of Oregon.

I've been playing Neopets off-and-on since I was like 11 or so. It's a sick sad obsession, really :nerd:  It's funny though... I've actually been using the TDN site for YEARS & YEARS for all my dailies, game guides, and all other Neo-related questions. I even browse thru the forums here & there, but I finally decided HEY I want in on this! You all seem like a fun & sweet group of people! 

Please bare with me as I learn the interface and everything. I do have a toddler, after all, so my brain is rarely functioning more than about 30%   :woot:

Hi Tori, I'm Taylor! I love your daughter's name and YOUR HAIR MY GOODNESS  :wub_anim: I'm trying to build up the courage to dye my hair lilac! Congrats on finally posting here. It's a really great community and I've met some super nice people so I'm sure you'll find the same  :evo:

Hi, Tori, and welcome! You're right, everyone here is super nice and cool--not to mention helpful whenever you have questions!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your experience on the forums as much as I have so far! It's a great place to be.

Hi Tori and welcome to TDN! Don't worry about the interface too much, when in doubt, just ask. We'll be happy to help. :)

Hi Tori and welcome to TDN Forums! :rambo:  The people here are very nice and always helpful. Since you've been on NP a long time, even off and on, I bet you will have lots of information (and chuckles  :laughingsmiley: over my newbie mistakes/questions) that are really going to add to this friendly group. I look forward to reading things you may post because I really appreciate ppl who know what's going on and don't mind helping a clueless soul such as myself. It's cool that even though you have a busy real life you can find some time to stop by and just hang with fellow gamers, so thanks for joining.  :rock: