Day 1 - Dueling Decks

hrtbrk

I'm not sure if this is the right place, or you intent to create a place for questions and such. As far as I can remember, this is the first time I play this game. Can I challenge both of them (AAA & Abigail)? if not, I asume that it would be better to challenge AAA since his score is higher. When I choose a challenger is it just for that day? Can I challenge the other one the next day?. That is all that I can think of right now, but I will probably come back with more questions.

As far as I know (but I'm not the most active Daily Dare player) you have to pick between AAA and Abigail every day, and you can only challenge one of them per day. The trophy for AAA is indeed better, but you'll have to match his score every day, which can be tricky (I never even bother, I know I can't, so I often just go for which prize I like better: you can check the guide to see which prize comes with each of them).

I'm not sure if this is the right place, or you intent to create a place for questions and such. As far as I can remember, this is the first time I play this game. Can I challenge both of them (AAA & Abigail)? if not, I asume that it would be better to challenge AAA since his score is higher. When I choose a challenger is it just for that day? Can I challenge the other one the next day?. That is all that I can think of right now, but I will probably come back with more questions.

You can only pick both AAA and Abigail if the game is a "Double Dare" :)

I'll post a FAQ.

Some tips for Dueling Decks - hard more offers more points, and removes the "picking" of it but you can easily achieve 25,000 playing on Normal. You will have to lose a few rounds on purpose every so often and it does take a while, but the score is easily obtainable once you get the hang out it.

You can only pick both AAA and Abigail if the game is a "Double Dare" :)

I'll post a FAQ.

Some tips for Dueling Decks - hard more offers more points, and removes the "picking" of it but you can easily achieve 25,000 playing on Normal. You will have to lose a few rounds on purpose every so often and it does take a while, but the score is easily obtainable once you get the hang out it.

I'll try luck with AAA I supose, but It worries me that some Day I could not reach the score.

Day 1

Challenger beaten : AAA

Bonuses are the key to a high score

WIN 5 .. then lose on purpose .. then WIN 5 .. 

its mostly luck though 

remember if he has 17 or 18 cards .. USE THE WILDCARD

I find that I have most success with following the strategy Angelo mentioned. @Kyurri I started to go for AAA, but I wasn't willing to take the time (I'm impatient). It was taking me maybe 20-30 minutes to get near the score I needed on Hard mode?

This morning on my second try I got to 26,000 points and sent my score after I challenged AAA, but because I had the game window open all night my score didn't send. Knowing how simple it was to obtain I wasn't worried, so after a few more games, maybe 4 I got a score higher then I previously got this morning and could have kept going. :)

I beat this game pretty easy using this strategy, it's somewhat luck, but for the most part YOU can control the game and it's outcome.

I used hard mode with this strategy because frankly I didn't want to have to play the game for a long period of time, but if you want complete and utter control of the game with no luck, pick easy and play for a long time.

This video is what I went off of, it is THE best way to win I believe! Hope it helps!