Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water

faerie1811

I got a Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water while fishing today. Should I try my luck and use it? Should I sell it? Or should I keep it for the Maraquan gallery I'm making (which includes items from underwater fishing)? My curiosity wants to try it but the completion-ist in me says to hold on to it since I may not get one again... Any advice would help  :dance:

Oh, WoW! Congrats! For now, I'd say put it in your gallery, while you think it over. At least you could say it was in there. Do you need the NP? Are you wanting to paint your pet? I know the questions aren't really helpful, but what are you leaning towards?

That's awesome. I say hang on to it unless you really need the points for something else. You can always decide to use it or sell it later.

Congratulations on getting the flask! Since it is a risk using it and you won't know the color until after, I'd say keep it or sell it. If you're rich, rare items are like trophies and may represent more to you than just a number with a lot of zeroes behind it. On the other hand, you could buy a paint brush or weapon that you've always wanted.

I am curious about your fishing success. I've been going to the Vortex for years and can't remember ever getting anything worth putting on the Trading Post or Auction. What level are you now, and how long have you been there? I'm at 495. I'm looking forward to seeing your gallery if it shows more of your underwater prizes.

My advice, hold on to it.  You can ALWAYS use it, you can ALWAYS sell it.  But once you use it, can NEVER get it back.  Stick it in to your gallery for now and think about what you want to do with it.  The newness and excitement will probably wear off, and hey, maybe you will get a fountain faerie quest!!!  Ya never know.  Just hold on to it for a little bit.  It can't hurt.  Congrats on a great reward!

WOW! So lucky! I hope every day as I fish with my four but I thought it was a myth :-) I agree; don't do anything yet. Hang onto it and stare at it in amazement for a while!

Congratulations on getting the flask! Since it is a risk using it and you won't know the color until after, I'd say keep it or sell it. If you're rich, rare items are like trophies and may represent more to you than just a number with a lot of zeroes behind it. On the other hand, you could buy a paint brush or weapon that you've always wanted.

I am curious about your fishing success. I've been going to the Vortex for years and can't remember ever getting anything worth putting on the Trading Post or Auction. What level are you now, and how long have you been there? I'm at 495. I'm looking forward to seeing your gallery if it shows more of your underwater prizes.

I think I'm going to keep it for the gallery. As for my level it was 173... It surprised me. Unfortunately I don't really have any other underwater prizes at the moment but I'll keep working on it ^_^

Thanks for the advice everyone!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.