New member strolling past to say hi

ibebree

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself.  I have been a member of neopets for years, but was away from the game for over 6 years. After years of observation, multiple hypothesis, well structured analysis and deeply reviewed interpretations, I finally came to the conclusion that I am not normal and somehow during that journey I found my way back to Neopets.... I have found I am even more addicted and love it even more than I did before.  Last time I was just in my own lane doing my own thing and never utilized the forums or was very social.  I didn't know what I was missing as I cant believe how much help TDN has already been to me.  Didn't know what I was missing out on before...  Anyway I better stop here, or I will ramble forever, but I wanted to say hi to everyone :rock:

Hi and welcome to the forums. What do you mean "you're not normal" what is normal anyway? If everyone was the same I wouldn't call it normal but just plain boring. Being different is what makes it interesting. :)

Welcome to the forums! Personally, I've been enjoying the game much more in the last few years than I ever did as a kid. I've found that taking advantage of resources and being involved in a community makes it so much better!  I hope you enjoy your next go-around  :laughingsmiley:

Hi there, welcome back! Same story for me - long break, triumphant return (in my head, anyway). It's been great being able to use the resources of this community. My UN in the game Raven622x. I'm always happy to make new friends there and here.

Hi and welcome ? Yeah, I mean "normal" is relative, like whatever a person does is normal for them, but if we're talking average behavior, definitely more interesting not being normal and as has pretty much been said, most of us are in the same boat, so to speak. Yeah, Neopets and TDN, awesome combination!

Hi ibbree & everyone, I am a newbie on this great website. I hope you make some good friends here and find useful information. I learn a lot from these experienced players.

Btw, the Quiguki April Fools Avatar is available now for newbies like me. Just go to the News tab and click on New Features and a quiggle-looking frog avatar will appear at the top of the page. I wasn't real excited about the Prank this year. I really liked the April Fool's Prank in Y15 (when I first got on NP) and I ending up adopting the first extra pet I was given, my Aisha, Kokariia. You can read about it if you go to my look up and click on the Neopian Times Feather I got for writing my first article.

Well, happy gaming to everyone. Have a wonderful adventure today! Thanks for having such a nice to drop by for a quick chat.