Been locked out with no contact for nearly a year

zeebyjeeby

I dont even know if I ever stand a chance of getting my accounts back :(  I reformatted my laptop and lost my saved passwords.  I have 2 accounts my main one and then one I just used to sell all my rubbish stuff in my pack rat shop.  The email address linked to both accounts is an old blueyonder one and they dont even exist anymore.  So I cant get a password resent.  I raised a ticket around this time last year on an account I had to make again to raise a ticket for the ones I couldnt access, and its not even been looked at.  Any ideas?

Keep sending tickets until they reply to you. Try posting on their facebook page with your ticket number for the best results.

When they do reply, it sounds like you have a good grasp on information they will ask for so I don't think you will have much trouble actually getting it reset for you.

Good luck! Don't give up - be persistent!

"I have 2 accounts my main one and then one I just used to sell all my rubbish stuff in my pack rat shop"

I don't know if you told TNT something like that, and I don't know if this would factor in to the lack of response, but you're only meant to sell items on your main account. We're only allowed to make money off our main account, and side accounts are really for having extra pets etc. Tdn has a page on side account rules: http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/multiple-accounts/

Other than that, what hrtbrk says it best, sorry you've been waiting so long!

I know how you feel. I have a side I haven't been able to get onto for a few months, so not as long as you, but still frustrating. From my experience I wouldn't recommend sending another ticket. I sent another ticket and it was closed and said "closed as duplicate" and my first ticket still wasn't addressed. Someone said it's probably because the people who monitor duplicate tickets (check to see if people have more than one ticket with the same information) are not the same ones who actually answer the ticket (find a solution).

I sent a Facebook message and I have not heard back, however I did not remember to include my ticket number, so I'm gonna send another message and hopefully have more luck.

I agree with the advice given here over all. I'm sorry I don't have anymore advice or better news based on my experience. I wish you all the best and hopefully we will both get our accounts back one day soon.