Poogle Colors!

tk421beth

Good morning!

I received a Rainbow Fountain prize on a Faerie Quest!

Which Poogle color do you like best? I am leaning towards Baby, Darigan, Jelly, or Wraith. I cannot decide! 

Please let me know which one is awesome! Thank you! You comments are appreciated so much!  ^_^

Baby:

2.png

Darigan:

2.png

Eventide:

2.png

Faeire:

2.png

Jelly:

2.png

Msp:

*CANNOT USE AT THE RAINBOW POOL* Thanks, everyone for that info!

Wraith:

2.png

:O I didn't know you can get msp from the rainbow fountain. I thought it was only obtainable from the lab ray. personally I'd go for msp over the rest of the color. It's a tie between baby and wraith for my second choice. You can hardly go wrong with baby. they're too cute. wraith are just too cool! baby would be hard to find stuff to customise it.

so wraith maybe?

Okay, I didn't know that you could not pick MSP, whoops :sad02:  But it's okay :laughingsmiley:

I'm still deciding!! Thank you all for your comments so far!! :wub_anim:

Jelly would be my first choice, then Wraith, however they are all cool and/or cute, so I think whatever you pick will be great!

Thank you, everyone!

I chose WRAITH! Doesn't Bisbee look awesome?!?

She looks great in her Valentine themed clothes <3

2.png

I'd pick Wraith since it's pretty expensive and kinda goes with your dark/piratey personality. Maybe the pirate died and became a wraith? I'm stretching lol.

I really liked what you said! What a great story!! ^_^

Wicked cool! She does look pretty fantastic. So sweet and sinister lol. <3

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.