Obelisk Prize Shop?

SidtheSnail

Definitely go with the Jar of Brains, it's only 100k points and a decent healer at 60hp. It also would be valuable to sell if you wanted. And you'd have enough points left over to buy the stamp and probably something else, or more than one something else, depending on what you decide to spend the remaining points on. LOL This reminds me that I have to spend my points too. lol

Definitely go with the Jar of Brains, it's only 100k points and a decent healer at 60hp. It also would be valuable to sell if you wanted. And you'd have enough points left over to buy the stamp and probably something else, or more than one something else, depending on what you decide to spend the remaining points on. LOL This reminds me that I have to spend my points too. lol

I ended up pricingveverything out and I already have the stamp,  so I went with brains and 2 Tyrannian paint brushes and the experiment notes, now i have something like 1333 points that will probaby rot because im too lazy to click the 1 NP items 1333 times

Oh man. I missed that out, along with an avatar ):

Keeping my fingers crossed that they'll reintroduce it again soon haha and give me a chance to get the avatar again hehehe.

Thanks Songbirsara!

I still have over 600k points to spend. I've only bought the stamp, which is the only thing I really wanted. I'll probably hang onto the points for a bit. There are a couple wearables that look like they're selling for decent amounts, but I'd assume they'd be HTS and I don't know if I want to deal with that lol.

I still have over 600k points to spend. I've only bought the stamp, which is the only thing I really wanted. I'll probably hang onto the points for a bit. There are a couple wearables that look like they're selling for decent amounts, but I'd assume they'd be HTS and I don't know if I want to deal with that lol.

Buy me a rock petpet and I'll give you moneyz