Vote for Obelisk War! Round 68!

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 68th round?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 68th round?

• Thieves Guild
    • Order of the Red Erisim
    • Seekers

Thieves is the last avie I need for the Obelisk collection. Went with them the last two times, so, "third's a charm", right!? Good luck all!

Don't need anymore avatars but I am going to join thieves to help you guys out.

Go thieves :rock: Whoo whoo!

Happy to see Thieves may have won the forum poll! I picked it... again.. because I still need it. I'm about 500 battles in. Sick and tired of it, but if we're going to actually win this time, I'll put in another hour here and there!

I've been trying for this avatar for a couple months now, but no one ever goes Thieves! I've been catching up on Netflix while I play! :D
Also, I can't really beat Lambert, so I repeat Smug Philospher. I don't know if stronger opponents count more, but I figure if I can do a middle-weight faster, I'm more likely to earn more points than struggling through the harder ones.
Someday though, I'll beat that guy. I love that he looks like the 8th Doctor, and I WILL defeat him!! Later.

What the crappity crap? Order wins? How? Uggggggggh. I absolutely believe that was the last possible chance to get that stupid avatar. I give up.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.