I got a prize from Sakhmet Solitaire :O

jellysundae

I believe it happens randomly when you win a game. I've gotten a prize several times. Sometimes they're good items too, not overly expensive but worth a couple thousand. I got a gourmet food a couple of times that sold for about 3k. It was a nice reward after all that time and effort I put in. :)

Oh so it's not something new then? I was hoping it was a shiny new thing, lol. It was pure chance that I even noticed to be honest, because the prize message is "below the fold" and there's no particular reason to scroll down after a game of solitaire. Neat to get a random prize though. :D

Normally I don't see the message either until I check my inventory and find something new that wasn't there and then it clicks where I got it from.

Yeah, I suspect I might have won something before, because I have had mystery things pop up in my inventory. I figured they've been from SSHs that I didn't see the message for, but it's good to know that there's another potential reason for random things appearing!