Weird Neopets dream

jade4

I can't imagine having a dream about neopets haha. idk maybe I have? I dont remember. I barely had my 1st dream I was at hogwarts. Like dang. finally Im a wizard in my dreams -_- 

No, hahaha. It was messed up. 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've never dreamed about Neopets characters or the Neopian world in itself... Whenever I have a Neopets related dream, it's always me playing like I do in real life, except something unusual happens. A few things that have happened were: everyone was blocked from the shops except me so I got to restock all the good items; there was a site event that had UC pets in the prize shop (and I didn't have enough points); a very stupid game was released and TNT was freezing anyone who criticised the game.

I've never dreamed about Neopets characters or the Neopian world in itself... Whenever I have a Neopets related dream, it's always me playing like I do in real life, except something unusual happens. A few things that have happened were: everyone was blocked from the shops except me so I got to restock all the good items; there was a site event that had UC pets in the prize shop (and I didn't have enough points); a very stupid game was released and TNT was freezing anyone who criticised the game.

OMG, that was so funny I literally laughed out loud.  I'm glad I was not at work or people would have thought I was crazy.  I do that at times when I read articles then read the posts after.  Some of them make me laugh out loud literally and I hope nobody is around to hear me.  Well, this is one of those posts.  The part where you said TNT froze anyone who criticized the game just made me burst.  lol.  It is pretty funny about the UC pet that you didn't have enough points for.  I have dreams about avatars I want so badly.  We are pretty addicted if we are dreaming about the stupid game.  lol

My dreams are pretty similar. One time, I had a dream where I got a Super Attack Pea from a random event. Imagine the disappointment when I woke up and immediately checked Neo, only to find nothing.