What a day!

jingfah

That is really nice, congrats! Being appreciated when you do a good job is pretty rare, sadly, so it's awesome that they did that, enjoy treating yourself. :D

Aw, congratulations! It's always nice to know you're appreciated. And you work at a library? I'm totally jealous.

Yes! That's actually what I'm going to school for - I should be getting my Bachelors of Information Science in the spring and then I'll be starting on my Masters soon after! And, my library said that once I get my BIS, we could look at what openings they have and see about moving me up! So it's nice to get recognition well before that.

That is really nice, congrats! Being appreciated when you do a good job is pretty rare, sadly, so it's awesome that they did that, enjoy treating yourself. :D

It's a really wonderful feeling. I've certainly never had a job do anything like this for me before, no matter how much they liked me (which I imagine only added to my confusion of why it happened at all)

Congratulations! I love that you related it to a Neopets random event. Definitely going to think of that now whenever something random happens to me now :)

Haha good! It gave me same kind of "what the heck is this...? wait... SWEET" feeling when a good random event happens, so it felt like an apt comparison.