Random event leaves me conflicted!

jellysundae

F4hEG78.png

Part of me finds this annoying because it's out of date, part of me is GRRR because of the Kiko Lake cheating, but the greater part of me is LOL! at the thought of those cheaters chowing down on meatballs and worms. :laughingsmiley: Enjoy!  :woot: 

LOL! I actually play for Kiko Lake every year at the AC. The cheating took all the fun out of it. I will personally pass on the meatballs and worms! *cough* I've been noticing a lot more SHH lately, so I hope this means JS is trying to get it together to bring Neopia back!!

Was the food item in your inventory before the RE? Sorry but how do we know KL cheated?

The item from the RE was in her inventory. It's known that KL cheated because they had one of the large cheater groups join them this year.

Yeah, that landslide victory made it pretty obvious that there was cheating going on, didn't it. Even if a simple google search didn't lead you straight to cheater forums where methods were being openly discussed, it was pretty plain what was going on. Really hope Shenkuu doesn't get picked by the cheaters next year!

I've been seeing SHH things that I've not seen before, but I'm not sure if there's been more than usual, or if it's just because I've been playing solitaire more lately and triggering them.