Birthday Luck?

MysteryAF

I got incredibly lucky on my dailies today on my birthday. It started off with getting 3 in a row on Fruit Machine:

agkZzbR.jpg

After I won that I gained a level from Coltzan's Shrine which brought my pet's level to 16. What happened next was truly amazing. I've only done Deadly Dice one other time, but I was feeling lucky so I gave it a go. This was the outcome:

jKuyFQb.jpg

I'm sorry if this isn't the right section but it had to do with dailies so I'll put it here.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets Dailies' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

That's so  :cool:  I've heard you're more likely to get random events on your birthday, but I don't know if it affects the dailies, so you may just be lucky! Congratulations and happy birthday  :party:

Oh cool, what a nice birthday surprise ^^

And yes it is true that on your birthday you get more random events... That's why I like to avoid playing too much on my birthday, because most of the time it's either King Skarl taking away 20% of my on hand neopoints, or some other event that takes away my neopoints or items.

Wow!  Congrats.  Those are great surprises.  Happy Birthday too.  Hope you get some great REs and have a great day.

Awesome luck!

Happy Birthday - I sent you a little something and hope your peophin likes it too :)

Thanks a bunch! :3 It suits him very well! Whoever sent the Goparokku Staff, thanks for that as well! :D

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, I had a lot of fun.. c:

• 2 months later...