Anthro Word 1.2

Guest Levy

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Levy

Suddenly, Shadow was thrusted clear down the pipe, like he was hit by a train but nothing touched him.

Ayde climbed back up the sewer pipe and to the street again.

idiot doesn't know when to stop.

She continued to walk towards her house.

Guest Levy

Ayde got home and Levy was lying on the couch with Lyed's skateboard, which he has just fixed.

"How do you feel?" Ayde asked.

"I feel great, aside from the Vicoden and splint, the sun could blow up and I would be fine with it." Levy said.

"Well you sure have been taking your medicine." Ayde replied, then under her breath whispered to herself, "Vicoden, pretty strong stuff on him. I hope he isn't stupid enough to mix it with anything."

"What was that?" Levy asked.

"Nothing." Ayde replied with an innocent smile.

Lyed was following Ayde I hope this is where he lives. he thought.He went up and knocked on the door.......

---------------------------

Shadow was walking through the sewer, he walked up to a building and knocked 5 times on the door, the door opened and he walked inside.

Stella said"The killer?you mean the red fox?well....I was visiting robin and then saw I saw Mimi and Li. After that Li went up to me and said there was a killer then I saw you and then I saw the red fox and the black fo-"after that she fainted

((sorry bout that))

Guest Levy

No one really noticed when Stella fainted, their attention was drawn to the television.

"Earlier today we had a horrific scene which threw the town into terror. A massacre which many were killed. With us is the only witness, who has asked to keep his identity a secret. He will only be referred to as 'L'

"L, what happened?"

His voice was deepened and his face was darkened, "It was horrible, it happened so quickly I don't think any of them had a chance to react. The red fox came from no where and they were instantly killed."

The reporter continued, "Do you believe he is still out there?"

"I don't know, even if someone were to see him, they wouldn't live long. The man was out for blood and terror, and that is what he got."

"Thank you L, here is an artist's sketch of what L has given police," the image of a sketched fox appeared on the screen, "Anyone who sees this man is to not confront him, he is armed and incredibly dangerous. Police believe him to still be at large."

Levy, still messed up on Vicodin, said, "I know who L is. Its Ardo, cool guy. That's where he has been all day."

"Lizardo?" Ayde questioned.

"Yeah"

Ayde looked at the sketch of the killer still on the screen. He looks kinda like daddy, but the face is too narrow and the eyes are a different color. Then she looked at Levy. Oh God, its like an older version of Levy.

Stella woken up then remembered every last detail she knew. She then went up to Lyed and said "I...think I remember fighting him...and crying then the black fox made me stopped fighting...and whispered to me to not interfere then I think she said "Your fight is with me, Levy, not them."then I saw you Levy...."she then became slent

Guest Levy

Suddenly, time froze for everyone but Ayde. Then she saw a tall figure walk into her house, "Hello Ayde."

The figure came into the light, she was a red fox, like Ayde and Levy, and wore nice darkend sky-blue robes.

"Everything that is happening is as it should be. It has taken me years to fully understand why or what happened." she continued.

"Who are you?" Ayde questioned.

"I am you. And you will be me in years time." she replied.

"Ayde wanted to look shocked, but something made her believe that this was coming.

"I came back to make you aware of my presence here. I have returned to observe what will take place. Do not expect any help from me. I will leave you with this, don't let anyone die." she said then disappeared, then time returned to normal speed.

Lyed was waiting for a response, Ayde put her encounter aside and replied, "Coinsidense."

Levy looked at the picture on the TV, "He looks kinda like dad, except the face is different."

Ayde looked at Levy. Idiot, thats like saying a car looks like a bus except its different.

Guest Levy

Levy was still concentrating on the TV, "I know that guy looks familiar."

Ayde changed the channel, then Levy instantly forgot what the news was talking about.

"Monster trucks!" Levy shouted.

Ayde turned to Stella and whispered, "Vicodin, that's why he is acting so weird right now. Its his painkillers."

Guest Levy

The sun had just disappeared over the horizon and stars were beginning to appear.

"Bout time to call it a night." Levy said, the medication was wearing off slowly.

Guest Levy

The next morning Levy was off the Vicodin and fast asleep in bed.

He slowly woke up, "Ohhh, damn it feels like my arm was ripped in half."

"That's not far from the truth." He heard Ayde say.

He opened his eyes, his father was staring back at him, "Ahhhhhh!!!!" Levy nearly fell out of bed.

"Good to see you are still sane." his father said.

"Dad? I thought you were going to be gone for another month?" Levy questioned

"I came back early to see what your sister described to me on the phone." Levy's father explained.