Anthro Word 1.2

Guest Levy

((Because Dillon practically begged me for this.))

..::__Prologue__::..

Five years after the ordeal involving the Black Wolf Gang, the Mafia, and Lyed, Ayde has been living in isolation. Sorrow has consumed her soul. Two years earlier, she had killed Levy during an argument on their 19th birthday and she left instantly. It wasn't until now that she has figured the correct way to reverse time. A way to save Levy, her father, and Lyed from her curse. She could only imagine what happened that day ten years ago. If she could prevent that shooting from occurring, her father would not have to die that day and her life would be perfect.

She began an enchantment of a black snail shell. Then she crushed the shell and mixed it with a concoction of other liquids which glowed a dim blue. This liquid focused her abilities, allowing her to manipulate the fabric of time and space itself. She drank it and with the metallic claws on her fingers, sharp enough to split through armor like it was butter, she swiped the air and the gate to the past opened and she stepped inside.

((I actually found a cool anthro picture of what Ayde basically looks like, though the colors are way different.. Though she is a gray colored fox, not what ever species this is. I honestly can't tell anymore. X3

__Daydreams_and_Lullabies___by_Luna_v.png))

She emerged in the street of the shooting just as the Mafia goons began to shoot.

She looks at them with a satanic glare and says softly, "No"

She waves her left arm infront of her and every shot fired stopped in mid-air. Then the bullets turned around and speed at the goons, killing each and every one of them.

Ayde then looked at her Dad, Levy, and her past self and disappeared from existence. Because now her life was corrected. Life can begin again and nothing can change that.

::..__End Prologue__..::

((I would like to keep any magic to a minimum in this. Incredible and god-like magic abilities is why the last one ended like it did. Cause it was a battle to the death and someone had to die. Sry XP.))

((This time, no introductions by forms. It is not a good writing style. Introducing a character should be done in a descriptive paragraph. And try to separate what different characters say by putting what they say on separate lines. Kinda like how I write. It makes things easier to understand and read.))

Levy was asleep in bed at 1:00 in the afternoon. Just snoring away without a care in the world.

Then, without warning, Ayde started shouting, "Come on Levy, wake up!"

Levy groaned and turned over.

"Wake up wake up wake up wake... up!!" Ayde said repeatedly, this time jumping on his bed and shaking his head.

"All right, all right." Levy said trying to get out of bed, "Get off of me."

"Ok." Ayde replied jumping off the bed and running down stairs.

Levy got dressed and walked down the stairs yawning. He is about six feet tall and weighs about 175 pounds. He has a medium build and wears Jeans and a t-shirt.

When Levy got downstairs Ayde was already watching TV. It was raining outside.

"Why did you wake me up when it is raining outside?" Levy asked.

"Because the TV is working again." Ayde replied. Like Levy, she is a fox with brown hair and orange fur color. She is five and a half feet tall and is about 110 pounds. Medium build for a 16 year old. She is wearing Jean shorts and a t-shirt.

((Because Levy never studied chain martial arts and Ayde grew up in a normal household, they are nearly the same height and both medium build.))

Levy and Ayde are twins and they live with their father, Drale, in the city of Troken. Their mother died during childbirth.

((This RP is open for anyone to join. Everything in the last one never happened in this one. It is completely renewed. And please no forms, or your character won't be acknowledged as being apart of this RP.))

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((This is a new roleplay, Anthro World from the beginning. Technically the last one never happened. So start off from the beginning and try to make a character that stays involved in the action more often. :P))

Lizardo glanced at the clock. 1:35 PM.... I should probably get groceries now. That way, it should be dinner time when dinner is actually ready...

Grabbing his wallet, Lizard stuffed it in the back pocket of his jeans. He was wearing a slightly loose green T-Shirt and light blue jeans.

He is a Chinese Water Dragon with a light green tail with dark green stripes. The rest of his body has different shades of green splashed on it.

A 14 year old with a muscular body and powerful hind legs, Lizardo weighs 112 pounds and is 5'11".

Lizardo left his house whistling and went to downtown Troken in order to find a grocery store.

Levy read today's paper in the kitchen. Their father was out of town for a few weeks, but he knows Lavy and Ayde can take care of themselves.

The front page of the newspaper read, "Mafia Crumbles"

"Well, looks like the police finally did something right for a change." Levy said to himself, then continued reading the paper.

"Ever since the mysterious shooting five years earlier, which police have filed as a mass suicide, the Mafia, led by Mr. Dalasis, has been on a slow downward spiral until Mr. Dalasis filed for bankruptcy yesterday. His estate has been sold and will be demolished to make way for a new mall, funded by the city and several local and national businesses." the paper continued on but Levy was pleased with what was written already. He folded the newspaper and sat on the coouch to watch the rain fall and glance at the TV every so often.

Lyed sat in his kitchen reading the same article Levy had when he thought Hmmm i remeber all the bullets just stoped it was weird but it was too late for my mom.Lyed looked at his dad and then thought of his mom Why did the bullet have to hit her though i'm just glad the don is no longer in control as much as he was.e grabbed his skateboard and ran outside "I gonna to go somewhere dad"Lyed said

"Ok Lyed" his dad replyed.Lyed headed for downtown...

Lyed dragon with a height of 5'6" and he is only 13 he has great lower body strength and can run extremly fast he his body is a yellow at the tail and fades into a blue color on his head and wears a hawiian shirt and jeans he will fight to protect the ones he is closest to

When the rain stopped Lyed walked walked to the door and grabbed his skateboard, "Cya, Ayde. I'm going to try to grind that rail at the library downtown."

"Aight, Levy, bye."

Levy's skateboard was custom made. All parts bought separately. Even the graphics on the deck were unique. Levy drew them himself. The axle was 40% steel and the rest was aluminum, unlike most boards which are just aluminum. And the wheels has a nice design on the matching the deck.

Levy lept off the porch and landed on his board, speeding away to his destination.

((I'm curious, is 'lept' a word?))

((And Crash, could you try to have what different character say on different lines like I do? It makes the RP easier to read and understand.))

((I am continuing what I originally posted at 2:30am EST 4/28/07))

In a little less than five minutes, Levy was at the library. Not to read, but to skate.

The library was built on a hill, which the stairs also climbed up. The stairs started out with nine stairs, then a flat area roughly a yard from the continuing eleven steps to the top. A railing system of 4 rails was positioned at either end and near the center.

"Perfect." Levy thought, running up the stairs.

Lyed skaboarded down the side walk he got to the library right as a fox was gliding down the rail they both colided.

"I am really sorry,great my board is broken i customised it myself oh well i can make another" he held out his hand to the fox.

Levy took Lyed's hand and stood up.

"Don't worry about it. You just have a broken axle. I can fix it for ya and return it tomorrow. Here, you can borrow my board." he said handing the skateboard to Lyed by the middle of the deck.

On the other side of town an enormous hole formed in the sky. Then something dropped out of the hole and it vanished.

It crashed with a violent blast. When the dust settled, there stood a six and a half foor tall fox with orange fur, brown hair, and a large cut along his neck. It appeared to be a mere scratch.

He was wearing over sized black robes and rags. Wrapping around his shoulder and tail was a large chain, each link was sharpened horrifically. It was a wonder he wasn't cut and scraped continuously along the parts of his body the chain touched. His arm was wrapped in bandages and his legs were covered with a leather covering, protecting his knees but not his thighs or calves.

He looked at the curious onlookers and without warning, they were all dead. Slaughtered almost instantly, he walked away holding one end of the chain in his left hand while his right hand rewound the opposite end.

Lizardo stopped instantly and cupped his mouth with his hand.

Before him lay dead bodies covered in blood. My God. I go grocery shopping and I find out that some sort of massacre had happened.

Backing away slowly, Lizardo spotted a large fox walking away from the scene.

I better contact the police...

Levy paused instantly. Something has happened, something horrific. And he could feel it? He didn't know.

He ran home as fast as he could.

Down at a small cafe, Li was cleaning plates off from lunch. It had mostly been a slow day for the eatery. However, as he was subconciously listening to the radio, he picked up a news report.

"... large explosion heard, to which the police responded..."

But by the time his consciousness tuned into the radio, it went away for commercial break. Typical. He turned to glance over at his associate, Mimi, a light brown fruit bat with short brown hair, who was lazily propped back in her chair with a bowl of fruit.

"Oh, come on now." said Mimi, with her mouth half-full of fruit. "Just because you hear about explosions on the radio doesn't mean we're gonna get a job." She washed the fruit down with a glass of water.

"Eating too much fruit will still make you gain weight." replied Li, turning back to his cleaning duties.

Mimi sat up in irritation at her red panda partner's comment. Then, she laughed. "Oh, come off it. Just because you're the quiet, stoic type doesn't mean you still don't get bored. I know your hopes were up that we were going to get another job." She leaned back and continued eating away. "Besides, I get such a work out, I can eat a much fruit as I want to."

Despite their conversation, Li and Mimi both secretly continued to listen to the radio to see if they could pick up anymore information about the explosion.

The horrifyingly twisted and demented fox kept walking casually down the street from the massacre. His strength was tremendous, his speed was godly. Where ever he, it, came from, there were sure to be more.

And there was.

Only this time it was more subtle, in a quiet alley with no one around. A small hole appeared and a black fox in dark robes appeared. Her left eye was an alternate color from her right eye. On her right hand was metallic claws attached to the glove she was wearing. She wore a sheathed broadsword on her left hip. The atmosphere around her seamed calm, so calm it was terrifying. Death itself would have bowed down to this woman.

As soon as she gain footing on the ground around her, she disappeared. But the looming shroud of fear and death still hung anywhere she traveled.

Lyed stood there at the fence he felt like time had felt time had frozen, but it hadn't

I hope i run into him again he thought, when all the sudden something grabbed him from behind.Whatever it was it covered his mouth and eyes and tied his hands and feet together it dragged him into the sewers.

Guest Levy

Levy burst through the door.

"Levy, you're ok!" Ayde said as levy walked into the living room.

"What happened?" asked Levy.

Ayde turned up the TV, "57 people were killed today in what is being call the worst massacre in world history. Only one witness, whom the police wish not to disclose his name, described the assailant as a tall male red fox in his early 20s with brown hair and wearing black rags and robes. The suspect carries, what the witness described as, a chain with each link sharpened severely. If anyone was to see this man, do not confront him. Run for your life and seek shelter near a phone to call the police. Suspect is incredibly dangerous."

Mimi and Li listened to the announcement about the massacre and the red fox on the radio, as Li finished cleaning up.

"Well," said Mimi, setting down her bowl and smiling. "Looks like we better be getting down to the police station. They could probably use a couple of extra paws and claws down there." She pulled one of her revolvers and made sure it was loaded. She then took the safety off. "I wonder how much the reward would be for catching a guy like him."

Li said nothing, and merely grunted as he walked back around the counter.

"Say it. Come on. I know you want to." said Mimi. "You are such a pessimist."

"Mimi, when was the last time you ever sat down and thought things through reasonably?" replied Li.

"When was the last time we saw some real action around here?" countered Mimi, putting her heavier vest with holsters on over her shirt.

"You know," said Li, taking off his apron and hanging it up. "Most mercenaries don't actually go looking for ways to get killed. Especially ones with not very much experience." He reached behind the counter and pulled out a rod.

Mimi sighed. "Alright, alright, we won't go looking for him. We'll head down to the police station and see if they need any help? All right? Relax." She tossed the bowl towards Li. Li managed to catch it with one hand, but he didn't look too pleased at the manhandling of his dishes. He put it up. Mimi flipped the nearby sign from "Open" to "Closed", then the two set out cautiously towards the police station.

Stella a brown fox who was about 5'4 was looking around town and saw Mimi and Li going to the police station and saying to herself "i better be careful." but still wondering why they were moving so cautiously since its her first time here in Troken city.

Lyed was still being draged through the sewer Where are these things taking me now Lyed could feel it was two people.

All i need is one claw he manege to get his claw up to cut one part of the ropes around himand soon got the rest off "Hey he is cutting the ropes" yelled one of the people. He cut the ropes around his legs and then the blidfold he saw one of them it was Shadow the kangaroo.If you knew Shadow you would agree he has a dumb name he has brown hair on his head and his fur is gold colored,he is 6'5" and is 21 years old,he pretty much wears a plain button up sirt and jeans most of the time,since his family never died in the shooting he became a thief instead of a police officer and wears a black cloak over his clothes,He acts tough and he is tough.Lyed kicked him down and ran off through the sewer he went up a man hole and as he came out he saw a black fox run by the alley in front of him.

The streets were almost completely deserted. Most of the shops were quickly closing up as people went home for safety. Li noticed Stella, as she seemed a little lost to him. Maybe she hadn't heard about it. He walked over to her.

"Excuse me, ma'am. There is a dangerous killer on the loose. I recommend you find somewhere safe you can stay for a while. "

Lyed walked out of the sewer the fox was gone Odd.... He saw Li talking to a brown fox Hmmmm mabey they know something.

Lyed walked up to them "Hello I'm Lyed, did you happen to see a weird black fox run by here?"

Guest Levy

The red fox saw the little group and whispered quietly to himself, "Lyed"

With one leap, he was on top of a building and continued running to the east. Leaping the gaps between the buildings.

The Black fox, still invisible, began to chase after the red fox on the street.

fool, I'll get him soon.