Anthro Word 1.2

Guest Levy

After having ensured Levy got safely to the hospital, Mimi and Li headed down to the police station. Upon finding no work available, they decided to go to some shops to stock up on supplies and get maintenance done on their equipment in case they ran into that black fox again. When they had finished this, they parted ways and headed home.

While heading home, Mimi noticed Stella and Ayde talking together. She recognized Stella from before. "Hey! Um... uh... Stella, right?" She cross over the street towards them. "How you doing? Are you feeling better?" She totally missed the conversation going on between Stella and Ayde.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LÄ“vy

((BTW, It was the red fox that was the killer. The black fox was trying to stop him. You guys are witnesses to the fight between the black fox and the red fox. Those two were talking to each other. If you need to remember what they said, check those posts because that is what Ayde is looking for, information on who nearly cut Levy's arm off.))

Ayde turned to Mimi and held out her hand, "Hi, my name is Ayde. You help my brother when his arm was nearly cut off. He told me what happened when HE arrived, but said that there were several others who were there witnessing what was going on before he got there. Can you tell me what you remember seeing?"

Guest Levy

"What?" Ayde asked impatiently, which was one of her qualities. When someone knows something that they are not telling her, she will be incredibly persistent.

stella noticed mimi and said "yes.ohh...i remember you and that red and black foxes...the black fox said something with levy but she was talking to the red fox for some reason...."she then called for robin and said to him "do you remember what happened at the fight?"robin said "only that the black and red fox were fighting"

Guest Levy

This is weird, first those two show up out of nowhere then only disappear when Levy is wounded.

"Where they arguing about something?" Ayde asked.

"Yes they were arguing about who killed their father" Lyed said a bit scared.

"And the worst part was that it looked like they knew me," he took a long pause "and i knew them." He looked at Ayde

"Your name is Ayde , mines Lyed" He said trying to get off the topic,

Huh odd the black fox had the same name as he...i am so stupid. he thought.

"I think the killer was your brother" he sdi stupidly.

((I know, btw nice siggy))

"I know then he would be in jail" Lyed said trying to be funny

"I just think it might have been him from the future" he said.

She is never gonna belive me he thought.

Meanwhile in jail.............

I have got to get out of here and when i do..... Shadow thought sitting in a jail cell i'm gonna kill that fox.

((Ack, sorry about the name mixup. My bad, not Mimi's.))

"Woah, so you mean that the red fox had the same name as your brother?" said Mimi to Ayde. She looked surprised. "Very strange..."

She suddenly turned to Lyed after hearing his idea. "Wait a minute! From the future?!" She laughed. "That's crazy! People don't just go zipping around through time like its a train system or something. Come on. It was probably just a coincidence." She grew quiet, then thought it over some. "Still... it seems pretty strange that he disappeared after Levy got injured. It almost all seems too coincidential."

Guest Levy

"That is why I am trying to find out more. Anything works for all we know. Did you happen to catch the name of the other one?" Ayde asked.

Guest Levy

Ayde was lost in thought, then she saw something in her left eye. She saw a flash that disappeared as quickly as it came. Her left eye has been blind since she was 13, since then her left eye has always been a faded brown color while her right eye remained a full brown. She disregarded the phenomenon as her mind might have just been playing tricks on her.

"I'll ask my dad when he gets back about this stuff, time travel, business." she said before facing Stella, "Follow me, there is a nice place a few blocks from here."

Lyed also had seen a flash too but in his right eye She saw it too, I can tell . Lyed looked into her eyes "Your eye" he said sounding like he was shocked.

Guest Levy

"Yeah, I am blind in my left eye. What's it to you?" she replied, annoyed because he called attention to her blinded eye.

"The black fox trying to stop the killer had two diffrent colored eyes" Lyed said making it obvious that he thought Ayde's brother was the killer.

Guest Levy

"That's enough!" Ayde was getting increasingly aggravated. "I don't have to listen to this. I think it is quite obvious that my fur is not black."

Guest Levy

"He probably already left the hospital, I don't know where he would have gone. But I know where I am going, home." she said then walked off in the direction of her house.

'I heard that and i thank you for saying it" Lyed said then let out a small chuckle, Ifshe does leave i better follow her so i can find out where she lives.

"Well i have got to get home my dad is probably worried" Lyed said and then ran off.

Guest Levy

"Yeah, I just want to go home and see if Levy is ok." added Ayde before she started walking towards the suburbs to the west.

Lyed hidden in an alley was following Ayde he heard sirens.

Shadow was running following Ayde with a knife in his hand he saw Lyed and yelled at him "I'll get you." He continued to run after Ayde I have got to help her lyed thought,then he ran out as fast as he could and passed Shadow up he jumped of Ayde, then started pulling her into the sewer,

"Quick he is after you" Lyed whispered continuing to pull her into the sewer.