Anthro Word 1.2

Guest Levy

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hmm, if you're sure." Levy replied.

"Levy, I think you should goto the hospital." Ayde said.

Levy ignored her.

Ayde lept on Levy's back and brought him to the ground, "Listen, brother, I don't know what's happened to you but its not normal. You ARE going to the hospital and you WILL get blood-work done so we can find out just what the hell happened to you, UNDERSTAND?!?"

Levy was struggling to get up, but Ayde was sitting on his back, "Yes"

At the hospital the doctor spoke to Levy, "I can't explain it. There is no reason for your fur to change. Your skin color beneath your fur is the same as before. The blood test shows you are in fact a red fox. And your DNA hasn't changed since yesterday when we drew blood for your injury. Toxicology tests are still being performed, please wait in the waiting room for the results."

"Thanks doc." Ayde said, who was standing behind Levy.

• 2 weeks later...

Suddenly everyone heard an explosion to the south wing of the hospital and several guns blasted automatic rounds into some unseen target.

Levy came running down the hall from the north wing. He grabbed Ayde, Stella, And Lyed and said, "Get down, we need to get out of here. The whole city is turning into Hell."

Ayde looked down, then said to Lyed, "You moron, we just became target practice!"

Several criminals and gang members began shooting at Lyed and Ayde in the sky.

"That's my favorite thing to be" Lyed said as he smiled.Lyed dogged a series of shots then turned down an alley,he looked at Ayde good your not hurt i'm not hurt, and we are almost at my house.

Ayde punched Lyed right across the face.

"You idiot! The city has gone to hell and you are trying to kill yourself and me." she said angrily.

Levy walked up to Stella and pried a gun from one of the gunner's hands. He opened up the magazine and pulled out a couple of bullets, "Blanks, Stella you are damn lucky these weren't real."

Levy dropped the magazine and searched the gangsters, he found the real bullets magazine and loaded it into the automatic assault rifle.

"Come on, just after the shooting a few years ago Mr. Dalasis secretly built escape tunnels throughout the city. That way his men could escape when the area was too hostile. Its the reason he went bankrupt. I think an opening is just north of here near the park." Levy said then cocked the gun.

Levy searched the other gangster and found two more magazines of real bullets and pocketed them.

"Come on, we need to find that tunnel as soon as we can. Its a war-zone in town."

Levy led Stella between buildings and bushes. Keeping very low to the ground and cautious of their surroundings. Luckily, they met no resistance and came to a patch of trees in the park. Levy tapped his hand on a couple trees then tapped on one that was almost completely hollow inside. He ripped up some grass and pulled up a handle, revealing the entrance into a tunnel.

"Ladies first." Levy said to Stella, while he kept an eye around the area.

Levy kept an open eye around the area then followed Stella into the escape tunnels. He closed the hatch then made his way to the tunnels below.

Lye landed and said

"Welcome to my home." He ran inside still dragging Ayde he stopped at a door in the very back

"Now you will see why it's the perfect time" he smiled as he opened the door.Inside was a purple dragon with glitter around her eyes,she was about 6 feet tall and waring a pink shirt and jeans.

"Meet my sister Emily,Emily this is Ayde"

"Hi" Emily said.

Stella had a flashback and paused..her flashback was once in the escape tunnels....the ground was shaking then and cracks opened..there was a light forming in the cracks then everything went dark after that she cried because..that was when her father died..Stella stopped again and saw a bright light coming up ahead then said to levy "look!some light..."