Anthro Word 1.2

Guest Levy

Li turned to Lyed first. "I haven't seen anybody like that."

Then, he turned to Stella to respond to her question. "Is there somewhere important you need to get?" Li asked Stella. He was about to say more, but then Mimi came running up.

"Hey! Li! Come on! What's the hold up? We've got to get down to the-" She stopped mid-sentence as she caught up with him and sniffed the air. "Ick. Something smells like sewage."

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sorry some kangaroo draged me into the sewers" Lyed said "Well i better get back to my house" Great i lost my board and that foxes Lyed ran off towards the east.

"bye lyde,so what does the killer look like?"stella said.then a white fox with black stripes on the tail jumps from a building and says to stella "howdy!long time no see." stella replied "hiya robin!Li this is robin he's my pal we're supposed to meet here and robin this is Li"

Li gave a nod of acknowlegment. He kept glancing around, keeping his eyes open for either of the foxes that had been described to him. Mimi, on the other hand, seemed much more willing to talk.

"Hey! I don't think we've met before. The name's Mimi. Nice to meetcha." She offered a hand to shake.

"The killer's a red fox. Tall. Male. In his early 20s. Wears black rags and robs. Has a metal chain with sharpened links." interrupted Li.

"Li!" Mimi nudged him with her elbow. "Quit being so stiff and formal."

"We need to keep moving. It's more dangerous to stay in one place. They may come along if they want." Li moved as if to start down the street.

"Li!! Come on! You could at least say 'Hello!" or something."

Li sighed and turned around. "Hello." He waved rather abruptly.

"Anyways," said Mimi, turning away from her partnerer. "Like I said, nice to meetcha. We're just heading down to the police station to see if they need a claw or paw with this killer on the loose. Anywhere in particular you guys are going?"

Crash froze up On top of a building he saw the killer The fox seemed to know he was there because he was staring at Lyed

I'm toast Lyed thought.

stella said "well hi mimi!robin?"then looking to robin

"hey.im robin and ummmm..."robin blushes and hides behind stella

"now to serious matters we are looking for the killer before he killed my friend and im ready to fight him!"stella said with a very serious voice.

everything went silent.

Guest Levy

The black fox, still invisible, heard this.

fool actually killed people, I warned him not to do this. And who is that, Lyed? This is bad.

She stayed behind them, lurking and not making a sound. Using them as bait perhaps, but for the greater good.

Suddenly, the red fox peered over to of a building over looking the group.

"He killed your friend? That's terrible." Mimi said. She put her hands in her pockets. Somebody's watching us. she thought.

She continued. "But why couldn't you just hire someone else?"

Now it was Li's turn to give Mimi the look. "It's a personal score. She want's to settle this directly with him."

"But still..." said Mimi, pushing some stones around with her boot. "Wouldn't it be a good idea to hire at least some backup help? Some aid?"

Li sighed. There she goes again, trying to get us hired. he thought. "Mimi. Just leave it be. Stella doesn't have to hire us as back up."

His ear twitched. Mimi's tensed up. Probably hears something. Might be the killer. Better get ready in case something happens. He grasped his rod by the other hand.

Guest Levy

The black fox suddenly became visible and shouted, "LOOK OUT!" then tackled Mimi, bringing her out of the way of a powerful chain ricocheting in the spot she was standing.

The black fox then took out her broadsword, it was covered in satanic and demonic symbols.

The red fox then jumped down.

"Levy, this is not what I meant." said the black fox.

"I don't care, Ayde. I won't care until everyone in this town is dead. Eventually, I will kill the one who later kills our father." explained the red fox.

"You are killing innocent people." replied the black fox.

"You can't stop me." said the red fox.

"Ah!" Mimi's eyes grew round. She was in shock, and forgot to draw her pistols. Never had an attack come at her so fast and so soundlessly. Being a bat, she had excellent hearing, and often could have heard something like that being prepared. But this time, she was completely caught off guard. All she could do was stare in shock from her position on the ground. He... I didn't even hear it coming! He's no ordinary killer. He's supernatural!

Li immediately got between Mimi and the red fox. He didn't attack, merely got in a defensive position. Most of what they were talking about he had no idea. However, he heard very clearly the part about "killing innocents". That was something he wouldn't stand for. He prepared himself for whatever could come next.

Guest Levy

Levy, still watching TV, felt disturbed immediately.

"Some thing's happening, I don't know what. I am going to check it out." said Levy leaving the house, he didn't even give Ayde a chance to respond.

--

"I will not let you do this." said the black fox.

They both began circling one another, then the red fox attacked first with a lightning fast throw of his chains.

Just as fast, the black fox countered the attack and took advantage of the red fox's opening. She punched him, hard, in the face. He backed off a little bit and spat blood.

He would never believe me even if I told him who killed our father, thought the black fox.

It doesn't matter if I kill her. When I kill the one responsible for our father's death, none of this will happen and life will be normal, thought the red fox.

stella looked at the red fox and her heartbeat got faster and faster until she just crashed and scream so loud "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhh!!!!you just had to kill him??really?what a fool you are!" Stella attacked him with her own might but he defended himself quickly.Stella was crying when she was fighting since that friend was her best friend who moved to troken city.hitting the red fox endlessly until she avenged her best friend.robin was calm but very angry inside he attacked the fox with his sword and put a mild injury to the red fox.

Lyed still standing there saw an alley I can't belive i'm gonna do this he tought all the sudden out of the sewer line Shadow came out.

I'm in huge trouble he though looking around him he was trapped.Lyed ran back towards the the others he had just met, as he went by he accidentaly hooked his claw back claw into Li's clothes and was draging him along.

Guest Levy

Black black fox picked up Stella with one arm and whispered to her, "Don't interfere."

The red fox was even more furious.

"Your fight is with me, Levy, not them." said the black fox, her voice was stern.

The red fox began swinging his chain around wildly, then all of a sudden, and without warning at all, someone shouted, "Ahhh, dammit! What the hell is your problem man?"

Then the red and black foxes disappeared instantly, revealing a teenage fox, Levy, with a large gash across his right arm.

"Dammit, I think he hit the bone." he said forcing back the pain, he looked up and the red and black foxes were gone.

The fox took off his shirt, ripped it into stripes and wrapped them around his injury.

Lyed looked back and saw he was draging Li and that Shadow was chasing him "Sorry" he said as he detached Li.He started running again but now he ran towards Shadow There is that fox i need to tell him about his skateboard.He ran past shadow, and clawed into a building Levy was near and started climbing But first i need to ditch this kangaroo.But first i need to get rid. Shadow was at the bottom he jumped and grabbed lyeds tail

"Help" Lyed yelled .

Li was definately shocked, and not too happy about being dragged along. A most unfortunate accident. One he would have to learn to avoid in the future. He got up, dusted himself off, then picked up his rod. He spotted Lyed, with Shadow grabbing his tail. Li walked up to Shadow and grabbed his shoulder.

"Hey. Let him go. You'll make him fall."

Meanwhile, Mimi was starting to pull herself together, and quickly pulled her pistols out of their holsters, despite it being too late to do anything. It made her feel better to have them out. She turned to Levy and noticed his arm. "Ouch. That looks bad." She put one of her pistols back and walked over to him. "Hey, there... um.. stranger! You want me to take a look at that wound? I know a little field first aid."

Guest Levy

((to Crash: Levy is on the ground.))

The fox took a few steps forward, then his wound bled through the cloth that was once his shirt.

"Yes, help. It hurts horrifically. That man must have had acid on the," he looked down, the chain was still there lying on the ground, "It feels like my arm is on fire."

((I now *pokes shadow* I'll change the post to make it clearer))

Lyed kept trying to climb up the building away from Shadow who was still on his tail I have got to get away from this kangaroo and to that fox. Lyed tryed to climb a little higer but he fell to the ground on top of shadow and shadow once again tried to drag him into the sewer "Help" Lyed yelled.

"Hmm..." said Mimi. It seemed like a resting place was what all of them needed. It wasn't that far from the café Li worked at. "Alright then, everybody follow me." She made a motion. "We'll head back to the café. I have a first aid kit back there." She turned to Levy. "You think you can make it back? It's only a block away."

Meanwhile, Li ran up to Shadow. "Hey! Stop doing it!" He stepped in front of him.

"Well, we need to get you to shelter. Who can say if that killer's not still running about? Besides, I have a first aid kit back at the store." said Mimi.

"Or do you think you can't make it? Maybe it's better if..." She turned to Robin. "Can you call an ambulance? There's a payphone right over there." She got back to seeing what she could do about Levy's wound to at least stop the bleeding without moving it around too much.

Guest Levy

Levy continued to hold back the pain, then he noticed the chain slowly disintegrated into dust.

"Uh, I don't think he is coming back." Levy said, he winced a bit then said, "What's your name?"