Anthro Word 1.2

Guest Levy

"My name's Mimi. Fighter-for-hire. That's my partner, Li, over there." Without looking up, she motioned over to where Li was dealing with Shadow and Lyed. "We were going down to the police station to see if they needed some help with that killer, but we didn't expect to run into him while walking down there."

She pulled a roll of bandages out of her pocket. "I'm afraid this is all I have. Not as good as a first aid kit, but better than nothing. It'll work until we can get to the hospital." She started trying to bind up the wound and slow down the bleeding.

"So, what's your name?"

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Levy

"My name is Levy" he replied, suddenly he felt a very sharp pain through his entire arm where the gash was. Damn, it must have hit bone, otherwise the pain would only be around the cut and not my entire arm.

"Where did the guy's chain go?" asked Levy, knowing he saw the chain already turning into dust a second ago.

Robin noticed the pain of levy and says "are you okay?"he opens a backpack "im actually a doctor dont worry illl take care of that then we go to the hospital"Robin puts a bandage on levy "mimi i can make it through stella just needs to rest"

Guest Levy

Levy remembered exactly what happened, the red fox swinging the chains around wildly just as Levy approached from behind. Then just as the chain hit bone with full force, it vanished, along with the red and black foxes, in a faded dusty blur. If that chain hadn't disappeared, Levy would have lost an arm. How, why? It was like they were bound by his presence.

"Did those two say anything while they were fighting" asked Levy.

Lyed was still being dragged by the kangaroo into the sewer "Help he has me in a position so i am imobile" Shadow grabbed Li and started dranging him too."Good two hostages for the price of one" Shadow said nearing the manhole.

Guest Levy

Ayde just showed up with a shovel. Using the shovel, she swung it at Shadow across the face, knocking him out almost instantly.

Guest Levy

Ayde dropped the shovel and pulled out a cell phone, and called the police.

"Yeah... corner of 3rd and 8th... We need an ambulance and a police unit... Thanks." she said.

Li was now in a sour mood. That was the second time he got grabbed today. He knew he should have gotten more sleep last night. His reflexes were slow. He immediately withdrew from the rest of the group and stood back a ways in order to nurse his dignity.

Mimi, meanwhile, smiled as she knew she'd probably pick on him about it. Li was always so serious and self-disciplined, it was pretty funny to see him trip up like that. But, she couldn't laugh at him right now. She had a job to do. She kept her attention on Levy's wound. "There. That'll work until an ambulance comes." She finished tying up the bandages. "Now, just try to keep it still until I can find something to use as a splint."

Lyed looked at shadow the said to Ayed "Thank You but can you help me out i'm still a bit imobile it takes about an hour to wear off" he could see the fox out of the corner of his eye. Wow! she looks exactly like hime "Do you have a brother?" Lyed asked her.

Guest Levy

"Yeah, Levy there." she replied, "He took off without even a stick, so I came looking for him. Where did the killer go?"

Guest Levy

Levy didn't listen. Then the ambulance showed up and took Levy, Ayde hopped in with him.

Then three police cruisers came and took Shadow.

Finally Lyed was no longer imobile "I have got to get to the hospital"

I need to yell at that fox for saving me from the kangaroo but not taking me out of the middle of the road He thought angrily as he ran towards the hospital.

Guest Levy

Levy was rushed in and x-rayed. His Ulna bone in his right arm had lost mass where the wound was. Levy was wrapped in a splint and bandages and was asked to stay at the hospital to be asked questions by the police leading the investigation behind the massacre and Levy's incident.

Ayde Went home soon after levy was bandaged. She sought out the others who were there before Levy ran up behind the killer and nearly lost his arm. Ayde believes there is more to this than just some random incident. She knows they knew something.

Guest Levy

"You were at the spot where the killer was fighting with someone else right? Can you tell me what happened? What did they say?" asked Ayde, jumping into what thoughts were running through her mind without even introducing herself.

Guest Levy

"I feel like I should know you for some reason." Ayde said, "Oh well."

She put out her hand, "My name is Ayde."