Anthro Word 1.2

Guest Levy

"No it's alright he blame the gang i always thought my brother was a killer" Lyed said then whispered to himself

"I just hope my sister had a different fate"

He heard what Ayde said then ran over to the screen "It looks just like you Levy."

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyed slapped his face "And there is my sister' he said as he pointed to a pink dragon in the background.

"And Levy who could it be you father?" Lyed said then gave out a small laugh.

"Well what do you want to do me to fly up and find them" Lyed said angrily at Levy.

((Well i g2g tonight i'll check again tomorrow.))

Guest Levy

"I say, just wait." Levy replied.

Suddenly the door burst open, Levy's identical walking in.

"You!" Levy shouted.

"You!" said the other.

They were both unarmed, both seemed to know each other instantly.

Guest Levy

They both said at the same time, "You're the one who has half the city after me!"

"Wait, what?" Ayde asked confusedly.

Guest Levy

"Wait a minute, you're not him?" Levy asked while pointing at the picture on the television.

"You're not him?" asked Levy's double.

"Then who are you?" they both asked each other.

Lyed looked out the window,once again his eyes widened.He ran out the door and as he was he caught his claw in Ayde clothes and flew off without noticing.

Guest Levy

"Are you trying to tell me that there is another guy that looks like me ruining my name?" the other guy said.

"Just who are you?" Levy asked.

"My name is Daniel Shoemaker. Just call me Dan." he replied.

Just then Levy noticed Ayde struggling to get free on Lyed's claw, "What the hell?" he said out of reflex.

Lyed looked back and saw Ayde trying to get off his claw then yelled out,

"Don't try to jump we are too high now you'll probably die before you hit the ground, just hop on my back."

"Forget that." she said, then finally came unlatched.

She fell, twisting around. Then just before she hit the ground she adjusted herself so she hit feet first.

There was a loud thud, then she got up and walked back to the restaurant, without so much as a scratch.

Lyed watched as ayde walked back to the restaurant.He then turned his head back to the person he was following it was gone

Where did he go.Lyed turned around then saw a flash of black so fast that if he blinked he would have missed it.It ran towards Ayde, grabbed her and tied her up and blinfolded her in no time at all,it stopped and Lyed could see it was a black dragon, the dragon whispered in Ayde's ear

"I am your best friend,and your worst enemy,I am Lyed" the ran off with her.

Dan ran out of the restaurant.

"No you don't!", he shouted, and instantly there was a flame whip emanating from his right fist.

He thrusted it at the black dragon, cutting right through the membrane of its right wing, disabling its ability to fly correctly.

the Dan made a fist with his left hand and a kite shield of flames formed, pulsing around his fist. He was gearing up for a fight.