Anthro Word 1.2

Guest Levy

Lyed ran down the road Wow i feel like i have a ton of energy, only problem is i always feel this way whe i stay up all night he thought. He ran up to Levy's door and knocked Boy I hope no one minds surprise visits here yesterday they seemed,well,tense he thought as he waited for someone to open the door.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Levy

Levy rushed out the door, "Come one dude."

Levy jumped on a skateboard and started skating in circles around the dead-end street he lived in. His right arm was out of the splint but still wrapped in bandages.

"I left my board back at home" he said then whispered to himself "And now all my work is in the t" he stoped noticing Ayde standing behind him.

Guest Levy

Levy took off down the street after Lyed.

Ayde jumped off the door steps, doing a front flip in the process, and sped after them.

Lyed turned into a skatepark, and slapped fifteen dollars to get admission, and pointed at Levy and Ayde "It's for them too" he said as he went in.

Guest Levy

"I dunno man, anyplace that has edible food." said Levy, his arm didn't seem to bother him at all considering he got a cut clear to the bone.

"go welcome the customers stella"robin said.Stella ran to the door then said "good-hey its you!".robin came because stella was talking to them then suddenly he realized it were the people they saw yesterday.

Guest Levy

There was a news report on the television.

"Ever since Mr. Dalasis went bankrupt, petty crime has been steadily climbing. One gang, whom has been in hiding says police, has been held responsible for most of the murders which took place yesterday."

Levy was watching, "Hmm, that settles that. Blame the gang."

Lyed was looking at the new report when they showed a picture of one of the gang members.His eyes widened and he droped his glass,it broke,then he said

"Th th that's my brother."

He took a breath

"And did you see who was stading next to him,that kangaroo."

Guest Levy

"Ehhh, what are you going to do? I did this to myself?" he said lifting his right arm a bit, "Who's gonna believe that?"

Ayde was drinking some coffee when her eyes caught the TV, "PFFFFFFTTTTT, WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

She walked up to the TV for a better look.

There, standing near the side, a red fox who could be Levy's identical twin.