Snow Muncher

Three months of getting scores JUST under 5,000 (I literally got 4,900 one time!) I finally did it!!

Something Has Happened! snowmuncher.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowmuncher' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

You should of heard my excitement. I was on the phone with my sister when I got it and she was like "WHAT HAPPENED!?!?"
Needless to say, I was excited.

That is awesome! It also gives me hope for Faerie Bubbles and Snow Muncher, too. Currently trying Sutek's Tomb. Congrats! Keep getting those avatars!

I just got Suteks Tomb today as well! I didn't know you could get one for that. I play on hard and start from the top and work my way down. If you find matches quickly it gives you more time and more points :D I'm sure you'll get it! I'm working on Faerie Bubbles too! You'll get them I'm sure!

Three months of getting scores JUST under 5,000 (I literally got 4,900 one time!) I finally did it!!

Something Has Happened! snowmuncher.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowmuncher' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

You should of heard my excitement. I was on the phone with my sister when I got it and she was like "WHAT HAPPENED!?!?"

congratulations on your new avi. Any suggestions/tips for other snowmuncher avi seekers? !

congratulations on your new avi. Any suggestions/tips for other snowmuncher avi seekers? !

Getting the gems is a must, during the first level seems how it's easier than the rest and there's only a few colors I would ALWAYS get all the green gems. And if you get to the bottom and you still have time left and you're not bloated, eat as much as you can before finishing the level, this increases points. You also get more points when you trigger chains (making other matching color blocks fall and match) gives you more points. Another thing I learned is if I'm not past 50% fullness and I'm near one of the drinks I would continue down (making sure to keep the potion/drink coming with me) until I need it. I also utilized the cheat that you can use that takes away 50% of your fullness buuuurrrrrrrrp (4 u's and 8 r's). I can easily get 2,000+ points during the first two levels using these tricks.\

I would say to do this; the first two levels focus more so on gems and staying un-bloated and the rest of the levels focus on getting to the bottom and not getting full :D Hope that helps

Congratulations!!

The quickest way to get the avatar (for me) is to get as many points as you can in the first two levels. Then, lose a life on purpose on the second level by running out of time. Do this until you have only one life left. The second level is the best because of the purple gems, and it's almost as good as the first level with the color blocks. I often get close to, or even over, 4000 points by the time I'm on level three with this. Good luck! :D

• 1 month later...

Something Has Happened! snowmuncher.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowmuncher' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

You should of heard my excitement.  I was on the phone with my sister when I got it and she was like "WHAT HAPPENED!?!?"

Congrats!!!

I know exactly how you feel!!! 

I was stuck at 4900 plus for some time too!!