Swashbuckling Academy

frozenpancakes

Honestly I prefer dealing with people like you than who I used to deal with. They'd give me actual pictures of their screens with their camera phones or even actual cameras... even tho they could have easily googled to find out how to make a screenshot like I instructed them. So A+ initiative and thank you from a former tech support agent.

Regardless, that's a pretty amusing screenie especially with one of your pets right there on the sidebar (some people will crop out their pets in screenshots like this). I daresay if t happens again you might want to send in a ticket just so they'll be aware of it especially if other people send in the same ticket. More instances means it's more liable there is an actual issue instead of a one-off blip. it would be on the bottom of things to fix though as it doesn't cause harm and goes away with a refresh.

i had that too multiple times! just refresh and things will be ok :)

I think we've just got to try and remember nor to click around too quickly, that seems to be what's caused these hiccups for me, I had the Grave Danger issue as well as the BD one.

I think training in general is glitched because it keeps eating my codestones, even though I completed the course and it results in weird errors. Annoying because the lab ray is taking my levels like they're going out of style... but I kinda guess they are lol

Yeah, I'd have been more annoyed at my payment being eaten if I was a higher level and using a codestone rather than a 575NP dubloon : / Maybe the servers are looking for more energy and turning to different sources? <.< >.>