Possibly scammed on trading post??

Xlithiumangel

I looked through the topics and didnt find anything related so hopefully someone can help me. I made an offer on a lot of dubloons and a couple codestones. The person accepted the offer and my nps are gone, but none of the items are showing up in my inventory. I've refreshed multiple times and still nothing. Did I get scammed somehow?? Or is it just a neopet site glitch?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.

oh my gosh, I had no idea this was happening. I just withdrew my offer on a lost desert draik egg. If this happened to me I would be devastated!!

I hope they get this fixed soon, I'm so eager to buy an egg lol

Goodness, how scary. Perhaps with this in mind, it might be a good idea for everyone to suspend trading activities for the time being (and yes, that means ALP... although I really want to keep getting avatars, I would be devastated to lose either my Space Faerie Snow Globe or an ALP item...)

To be fair, they do mention it can sometimes take a while to appear in the inventory, and there's also the fact that things might be stuck.

But right now it's probably related to the NP glitch going on. I've decided not to buy or sell anything I don't already have in my shop until this stuff passes.

I played with a Discovered Treasure Chest and nothing showed up in my inventory :-(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't go off-topic. If you're having an issue with Neopets, please post about it here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.