How weird are we?

TheNeonHyena

So I have several little quirks on Neopets. The one I catch myself doing the most often is I always have to have a number ending in 00 as my balance for my bank account. (Wish that would happen more often in real life...) Like if I have 1,898,432 in my bank account I have to add at least 8 neopoints to fix it. I usually don't log out until I have an even thousand number in there. If I have to leave it at a weird interval it actually bothers me throughout the day while I'm at work or whatever.

I also have a thing about partially eaten foods in my invo. I can't stand like 1/3 of an omelet sitting around, or half a jelly. I have to either eat the darn thing or give it away.

I think this is pretty much everyone but I have to have all three plays on whatever game I'm playing. I've been known to send a pathetic score if I have to log out suddenly because I can't stand leaving it with 2/3 plays.

Anyone else have little quirks and have to be dones?

I only deposit when I reach 10.000 NP, or if I have a lucky day and got a random event that gives me money... It could be more, like 20.000 NP. Every time I reach 10.000 NP, I go to the bank, basically because I'm afraid of the random events that takes all the NP in hands. I had that random event more than three times already... and thankfully I didn't lose a lot of money because of that rule. Also, everyday when I collect interest, I would take that exact amount out of the bank.

I tend to put my NP in bank whenever I get over 5k unless I have a reason to have money on hand. I prefer to work in increments of 5k earlier in the day, but as I near the end of the day and I already have most games that make me fast money played, it slowly drops to per 2.5-3k and then finally to per 1k. I too prefer round numbers--ending in 500 or 000, though I do not mind non-round numbers if they "make sense". 1,111,111 is ok, as would 1,234,567 be, or 1,212,121.

I, too, only deposit in multiples of 1,000 into the bank. I'm... not sure why. Just seems like a good amount. I guess cause in the old days I tended to often get money stolen from various REs if I had more than 1k in hand.

I also have to instantly put items into my SDB that are unique or rare or helpful. Basic omelettes can stay, but codestones go in the SDB.

I, too, only deposit in multiples of 1,000 into the bank. I'm... not sure why. Just seems like a good amount. I guess cause in the old days I tended to often get money stolen from various REs if I had more than 1k in hand.

I also have to instantly put items into my SDB that are unique or rare or helpful. Basic omelettes can stay, but codestones go in the SDB.

I'm even worse with my SDB. I constantly have a tab open with quickstock. Moment I get an item, refreshing that tab and relocating it to my shop if I want to sell it, or my SDB in pretty much any other case.

Wow, you are all pretty weird ;)

I'm the opposite. I don't deposit in multiples of 10. But the neopoints I have on hand has to be a multiple of 1000. And usually, exactly 1000. And when I log out, I need to log out with exactly 1000 neopoints, even if it means depositing something like 2187 neopoints (which I think might bother some people here! :P). I know it's really terrible practice, but I don't RS, and I have lost so much money to REs, and I'm not exactly neo-rich to begin with T_T

Also, I'm a total packrat. I'm sure it's the case for a lot of people. But I also have more piles of dung and rotten boots in my inventory than most reasonable Neopians. And I'm an avatar collector, but I don't know if I'll ever get the rubbish avatar. I have never used the discard function. Where do those poor things go?! *sigh* Time to get over that. Rubbish avatar, here I come! Maybe.

Wow, you are all pretty weird ;)

I'm the opposite. I don't deposit in multiples of 10. But the neopoints I have on hand has to be a multiple of 1000. And usually, exactly 1000. And when I log out, I need to log out with exactly 1000 neopoints, even if it means depositing something like 2187 neopoints (which I think might bother some people here! :P). I know it's really terrible practice, but I don't RS, and I have lost so much money to REs, and I'm not exactly neo-rich to begin with T_T

Also, I'm a total packrat. I'm sure it's the case for a lot of people. But I also have more piles of dung and rotten boots in my inventory than most reasonable Neopians. And I'm an avatar collector, but I don't know if I'll ever get the rubbish avatar. I have never used the discard function. Where do those poor things go?! *sigh* Time to get over that. Rubbish avatar, here I come! Maybe.

TNT has said that items that are "discarded" are permanently removed from the site and therefore will no longer exist. I assume this is their attempt to make room for new items by clearing space on their servers. :)

I don't care what amount I deposit in my bank, but I make sure I have exactly 2,000 NP at any given time. IT HAS TO BE 2,000 NPS.

It's weird...why keep 2,000? I cannot answer that, LOL.

I don't like having a large amount of NP on hand at one time. I would only want 15k at MOST on hand while everything else gets thrown in the bank. Reason being that I'm afraid of getting hit with those random events that take away a certain percentage of your on-hand NP. :P

Weirdness keeps life interesting. ;)

Hmm, let's see... I can't stand to log out if my pets are A) anything less than bloated or very bloated, B ) anything less than delighted, and C) not sick/not fully at health.

Anything worth any value automatically goes into my shop. Every so often, I keep my SDB very, very neat (like one page of items or less), and I send stuff I want to save into my gallery. Speaking of gallery, I don't like having items that are unranked or uncategorized in my gallery. What else...

I can't stand any money being left in my shop till, so that gets emptied before I log out. Any games I decide to play has to have the 3/3 plays or 5/5 during scores galore. I can't stand having anything in my inventory when I am done with my business on Neo, and I absolutely have no Neopoints out of the bank before I log out. I guess I'm just as weird as all of you!

I don't care about NP in the bank/that I deposit into the bank. But I do like to have my NP on hand be increments of 1000. Like if after dailies I have however-many-thousand and 436 NP on hand I'll go deposit the 436.

I also don't like carrying more than 100k at a time. That seems like a large amount since everyone posting here so far only keeps 1-5k on hand lol, but I like to randomly RS when I get in the mood and I hate needing to pull money out for it. Or to be in a shop with not enough for an expensive item. This happened to me once in Magic. I only had 50k on hand and an expensive Hissi MP showed up at around 60k. But I didn't notice that I didn't have my full 100k so I went to haggle and made it all the way through only to have the shopkeeper tell me I didn't have enough. Terrible moment.

I also make sure that as soon as I get a "rare" item I put it into my SDB. Like if I win a codestone or find a SLM map piece etc. Or they go straight into my shop. If the item is something I know I can sell it goes straight to the shop, even if it's only worth like 2k. Just to be safe haha

I'm even worse with my SDB. I constantly have a tab open with quickstock. Moment I get an item, refreshing that tab and relocating it to my shop if I want to sell it, or my SDB in pretty much any other case.

I don't go that far with mine. I guess cause my internet is fast enough where I just go to the inventory then deposit into SDB. Since I do it every. single. time. I get a new item I want to keep safe, thus eliminating the need for quickstock.

What I like to do before I log out is put the np's I have out into the bank to the point that the bank amount has 000 at the end, and then the leftover neopoints I use for something like the wishing well or donate, because I want 0 np out. Good to know other people have np quirks too :)

I am constantly clearing out my inventory into my SDB, mainly because I can't stand the clutter, but partly because of the Paint Devil/Avatar I'll get for having things in my SDB. My other quirk is my pets HAVE to be wearing something at all TIMES, even if it's just a potato sack, I can't stand them looking naked lol, I know, Neopets didn't use to have clothes haha

You're not weird, we all have quirks lol

I don't go that far with mine. I guess cause my internet is fast enough where I just go to the inventory then deposit into SDB. Since I do it every. single. time. I get a new item I want to keep safe, thus eliminating the need for quickstock.

Yeah, my item pop-up windows keep lagging about five times as much as quickstock. (That, and I somehow trust quickstock a bit more. Never had an RE happen on the quickstock page so far at all since my return to Neopets, have had two on inventory so far in the past week. Both harmless, but still...)

I have to make sure all my neopets are fine and delighted. I also have very little neopoints on hand in case of REs

I have to do all my dailies in a certain order, and get really uncomfortable if they're not :/ I think my biggest quirk is probably that I've made an excel, where I write down everyday the nps I've made, which then tells me - my average over eac day (I like to make around 10000nps a day if I can), what my interest will be, my total, what my goal total is, and how close I am PLUS using the average that I make, how much longer will it be before I reach my goal :') I love excel so much XD

I can't stand junk items. Like, I'm so not a pack rat. I have a lot in my deposit box cause it's extra stock for my shop. I'm constantly throwing away stuff. I even got a grarrl to eat my extra junk.

I also can't stand for my pets to be sick or hungry or sad. They have to be perfectly happy at all times.

I pull 100K out of the bank a day. Just to have money for whatever. Usually most of it goes to stock or food club though. And when i get below 3Mil i panic. like im poor or something. and get all stingy and feel like selling my stuff.