Please can anyone help? 3 questions and I can't submit a ticket >:(

caleew

Hey all, got a few issues on neopets, but once again when I try to submit a ticket, the page goes blank. Anyway here are my questions!
1) for about 2(maybe 3) weeks, my online neofriend list hasn't changed. It's got two names there, but it hasn't got the time they've been on, and it hasn't changed - I've tried different computers, logging off and back on, and still nothing - any ideas?
2) yesterday was my beloved Scorchio's first birthday. Went to her look up for the cupcake and...nothing. Thought maybe it was down to the time difference - nope. Tried when it yesterday my time and on NST, tried it as it went to today for me, yet still yesterday on NST, and then again when it was all today (if that makes sense). Again, any ideas why I couldn't get it? I tried looking at her quick reference and everything :(

3) why am I having such problems trying to submit a ticket? The side bar pops up, and my browser says it's all loaded, but the submission form is missing, and I seem to have this issue whenever I encounter lots of problems elsewhere :/ anyone suffering?

So any way, thank you for reading through my long post, and thanks in advance if anyone can help! :)

Hi, i don't know for certain, but i'll try and help until the more informed people come online. 1) i would say is a glitch unless your neofriends haven't been online. 2) i believe that's because it's a cupcake for the pet day, so not the personal birthday of your pet, but the entire species day. 3) I have no clue what's going on here, but i've never actually needed to send a ticket so i don't know how it's done. perhaps you could try accessing neopets on their social media and notify them there?

1)yeah, guessing it's some of kind of glitch, but I don't think anyone else has had the same issue :(

2) that would actually explain the birthday thing - thankyou! :D

3)oh meepits. I'll have a look on the social media pages and see if I can contact them like that :)

Thank you!

Hey there!

1. Yes, it is absolutely a bug. The Neo-Friends has never been fully glitch-free (it is still 'officially' in beta), but ever since the server transfer it has been TOTALLY hosed. (same with the User's Online counter...it has been stuck on 3535 since the transfer).

2. I initially thought the cupcakes were for individual pet's birthdays...however, I agree with caleew, it does make more sense that it would be per species not per individual pet.

3. Contacting TNT can be an exceedingly frustrating endeavor. Do try to get their attentions via Facebook...I've seen that work several times in the past few weeks. Also, you could try contacting them via the direct Support link (I thought I had it bookmarked, but I cannot the moment find it...I will update with the link when I have tracked it down)

Cheers!

:P

It has been in 'beta' since it was introduced as a feature...however long it has been there (just one of those things that TNT started but did not complete...like the Battledome revamp/beta). I've never seen them mention it as even being on their lists of things to fix.

I have ONE NF on my list...and she shows up whether she is online or not. We laugh about it. Interestingly enough, I am not the only one whose list she shows up as the only one on. So, whatever the glitch is...it might be user specific and affect the ones who DO show up on NF lists. /shrugs

I asked on Charter for the best way to contact TNT and got this: [email protected]

So maybe a direct email to them will help with your questions.

Good luck!

:P

The cupcakes are for YOUR pets birthday! Meaning the day you created them and not the species day. The cupcakes seem to be a tad glitched right now too. I created two Vandagyres yesterday and was only able to collect one cupcake.

The cupcakes are for YOUR pets birthday! Meaning the day you created them and not the species day. The cupcakes seem to be a tad glitched right now too. I created two Vandagyres yesterday and was only able to collect one cupcake.

Ahhhh, then you BOTH ought definitely send in tickets. It may take a few years for TNT to get back to ya, but, I'm sure they will remedy it once they do! :P

I am on the very cusp of getting worried that the glitchiness (and the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag) are just the 'new normal' for Neopets. The longer everyone has to contend with it the less folks complain about it. I get that the loyal Neopians will stay despite the lag and the glitches...but, Neopia needs NEW players to survive. No new player will put up with the insane lag and abundance of glitches.

It is a shame because right now, with the Advent Calendar, would be a perfect time to try to draw in new players...but, the lag surely drives away more newbies than the Advent Calendar attracts.

:(

Update: I just got this NM from TNT as a reply to my question on the Charter Board:

Hi! Thanks for the report! We are aware that the Help Center is being a little difficult. Please try and submit your help ticket using Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml .If you’re still experiencing an error when submitting a ticket, please feel free to send a direct email to [email protected] so someone can address your issue. When sending an email, please be sure to be very detailed and include all pertinent information (username, email address, date of birth, description of issue etc.)

You're welcome!

I'm not even going to bother submitting a ticket lol. too lazy and I'm not worried. If it happens again though I definitely will. :)

that blank page thing used to happen to me too, then i switched to google chrome browser and it fixed. I used to use firefox.

I think it just has to do with if your browser is updated or something.