Advent Calendar 2014 Begins!

hrtbrk

I wasn't expecting the red Kiko stuff cause the Kiko was only there for like a second. lol

I know! I was like "what's this kiko stuff??" and then I was like "was that a kiko at the end?" then I had to watch it again, and I was just like "oh :-|"

I got the Polarchuck today from the candy cane, yippee!!

I FORGOT about the hidden prize with the candy cane. I'm glad I saw this thread today, so I will remember to click on it every day!

No issue on my end. It did take a little longer for the Candy Cane prize to pop up though.

I totally loved today's animation. It had things I am such a fan of: "one of us is going to have to change" outfit gags, pretty dresses, pretty dress magic, and funky music. :D

I was so excited to see today's animation. I've always loved that dress, it was the first NC item I ever traded for.

I loved the candle especially. That's why I wanted the dress in the first place, I remember seeing stores with the candles like that and had always wanted one.

I was kinda hoping the NC dress would be a new color of the candle dress, but the dress they gave is really pretty.

Today's animation was funny, and so was this prize:

Carved Candle Dress Candle: We have reached new heights of frilliness.

I didn't realize that dress really existed, so when I first read that item name, I was like, really?

The actual dress is very pretty, and I'm excited for the Hue Brew potion. I already used a free one on the faerie dust shower, but I kind of wanted to try my luck with the peaceful tree garland (though I really only like 1 of the new colors, so I might just hold onto it). Hue Brew is easy on the art department, but there have been so many times when I thought, "It's nice, but I wish it were ___ color instead," so I really appreciate it.

Oh my goodness that new dress is so pretty! And I don't buy Neocash (except for the Y14 snowball melting during the advent calendar as my pets customs can attest), so this is really a treat. It'll probably end up on Rainbow at some point, she usually gets the pretty clothes I end up with.

And that animation was hilarious.

Loved the 'one of us has to change' gag as well. Not sure about using the hue brew since the things I have left are the colors I like. But maybe I'll use it eventually.